Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you get over a tough breakup and move on with your life?

My boyfriend and I were living together for a year (I know that's not that long). Lately we'd been having a lot of trouble and I had been trying really hard to work on/improve our relationship. We got into an argument yesterday evening and last night he packed up all of his things and left.





I really wanted to work things out and I really wished he'd stay. I tried to talk/reason with him but he said he HAD to leave.





We were about to buy a house together (we were renting) and now I don't know what I'm going to do.





How do I get through this? How do I move on? Any words of encouragement?How do you get over a tough breakup and move on with your life?
I think you ought to give him a few days then try and talk to him again. Let him know how you feel. Don't beg. If he still stands firm on his word. Let that be all. Try to hang out with friends, stay busy to keep your mind off him. Don't try to contact him in any way for a while. Let him think that you've moved on. If he really cares about you, he will call you. If he really cares, he won't want to let you go. So give him a little space. If he cares, things will work out for you two. If not, something good will come your way eventually. It will be hard, but love hurts. Good Luck!How do you get over a tough breakup and move on with your life?
You do the best you can,any break up is hard but life goes on and you try to learn from it and do the best you can.If you have to beg or try to convince someone to stay, it ends up not working further down the line.You deserve better,and believe it or not there are good men out there that will give you the love and respect you deserve.
Nothin Wrong With Findin A New Fellow,That Ones Gone
Feng Shway (sp) is always good. Change things... Move furniture around, move your stuff in your fridge around. Just change things in general. It always makes me feel better to just have some POSITIVE changes. Good Luck sweets!
1. Stop thinking about it!


2.Details on jerdanmc yahoo messenger
Im going through the same thing as well. Just remember..Everything happens for a reason and if you two were meant to be together then it'll work itself out.





Sometimes you have to let the thing you love go to see if it'll come back....
I recommend listening to TATU's ';All about us'; and possibly even watching the video if you can find it (it's quite good).





Then you have to remember that this is your life. He's played his part and has now left the stage. Your life is really all about you. Live it like you own it.
The best you can sugie, I just went through a tough breakup about a month ago. It hurts , it hurts bad. But I have something I have posted on my mirror in my bathroom that i read to myself everyday : ';Hey, Hot Stuff, Cant wait until you get over that guy you were with. He sounds like a real jerk. Hope its soon. Youre way too tasty to be alone for too long. Come find me, Im out here waiting. Sincerley , your future.'; I have to read that everyday to keep moving forward. I can relate to you completely. You have to remember he isnt the only guy out there for you, he probally isnt the first heartbreak you will have, and wont be the last. So pick yourself up, keep moving, your beautiful!!! There are some jerks out there, and there are some winners!! You will find love again, trust me. I wish you the best of luck!
firstly you need to give him some time, people always do mad things in the heat of the moment, give it some time dont worry too much
Good god, I am almost going through this same situation only difrence is we have been together for 3 years. But the house living together all of it. Anyways, I am so sorry that men can be pig headed and just throw it all away. I am guessing that the issues are probably stupid. We are working through ours but it is hard and I am not sure if it will all work out. I know that it hurts not but I promise you... you will find and love again. This is not the end so tough threw the first few weeks as best as you can. Then start going out with friends. I really really want to stress that friends are the best thing for you right now. Break up always go better with friends around to distract you. Another thing is as soon as you forgive him for being a jack *** then you will start feeling way better. So these next few weeks try and let go of the anger and try to chalk it up as you had good times but now it is time to move on. If you need moral support or need to talk some more my email is kristig79@yahoo.com. Seriously though every time you start to think about how much it hurts tell your self that it will not always hurt! Goodluck sweetie! :(
Sweetie, I wish there was some magic trick to make the pain go away. Unfortunately, there's not, and only time makes things get better. Having a broken heart can be so painful %26amp; there's nothing we can do to ease it. Surround yourself with friends and family, do things that are fun, watch a good comedy, if you like to read, get lost in a book...every day it will get a little easier.





I was married for 13 years and got a divorce, so I know what you're going through..13 years or 1 year - it's still love, so don't belittle your hurting by saying ';I know that's not that long'; sweetie you loved him %26amp; you have the right to hurt and to be sad..





Gentle hugs, Marilyn
Let him go.





If he just picked up and left, there's a REASON for that. It could be many things (you shouldn't care to know), but from the way you describe it, he was abrupt about it. That means to STAY CLEAR and don't BOTHER him. That means you don't call him or press him for an answer. If you do, he may respond in a way that will catch you off gaurd. I'm not suggesting he may fly out the window and carpet bomb you with a 25lbs bag on nails, but I've seen weirder sh*t happen when people do things that are slightly abnormal.





Right now, he needs to blow off some steam and figure things out on his own. If he walked out, the ball is in his court to call you back and have a sit down with you and expalin his position with you.





In the mean time, go out and start doing things you thought of doing BEFORE you had this relationship with him. You have the unique opportunity to ground yourself and make changes. A good part of your life has been with him and NOW you need to make changes. But be sure to put it DEEP in your mind, that you are maiking changes for YOURSELF and no one else.





You know when they say bad things are good? This is it. Right in your face. The sign post ahead says;





';TIME TO GROW';





Get to it sweety.
My boyfriend and I had been dating for a year and a few months when he cruelly dumped me with no regards for my feelings. I cried for a week everytime someone would mention his name or ask if I was okay I'd burst into tears. My best friend talked to me about and finally convinced me that there was someone better out there for me, I fell for it and started to get over him. But when my boyfriend came crawling back to me I couldn't help but start dating him again.





I put up with him for a week before I figured out my best friend was totally right I could find a better person who cared about me. I turned on my boyfriend like a harpie and pointed out all his flaws and lies and dumped him just as cruelly as he'd done it to me. I then refused to speak to him for months...I was broken hearted and lonely...





And guess what happend?





I found that person my friend was talking about, the better person showed up in my life. We've known each other for a few months now, we both like each our as best friends and as more but we aren't going out...you never know though we may very well end up together.





Just don't give up, if I can get over it I know you can.
It sounds like you two really love each other....don't rush to the phone to talk to him...let him call you...give him some time...go out with the girls have fun
It sounds like you really want to make it work.. Maybe you two just need some time a part to realize your love for each other. what ever you do, don't go talking to anyone right away, give it time. then you will know what is really going to happen with you guys!!!
Let him cool off and then talk to him. If things are really over then find yourself a hobby. Keep busy. Time heals all wounds. Dont continue to talk to him if its over. That never works or helps. You cant be friends. There are plenty of people out there and just enjoy being young.
  • interest only loan
  • myspace cursors
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment