Friday, August 20, 2010

In high school, not enjoying life too much. How did your life change when you graduated and went to college?

I'm a senior in highschool, i play soccer, and have a girlfriend who is amazing and we've been together 13 months but i'm starting to realize we aren't the best together and idk what will happen in the future. but i hate the town i live in, all the people i used to be friends with are really immature and always get on my nerves, and i'm desperate to move on and start over.





how did your life change after graduation? did it get better, more exciting, different? and why?





i've heard some people say that high school years are the best times in life? is that true for you because i hope these aren't the best times in my life.In high school, not enjoying life too much. How did your life change when you graduated and went to college?
High school is just not for everyone. I didn't drink or party in high school, I'm a sophomore in college and I still don't. But my life has improved a lot since I came here. There are so many clubs and opportunities to meet people and make friends. Stressing about money all the time really sucks, but it's normal.





Try to enjoy your last few months of free school, avoid living with people you already know. I made that mistake. I think it helps to step out of your comfort zone and make new friends.





Happy early graduation ;)In high school, not enjoying life too much. How did your life change when you graduated and went to college?
College is f-ing amazing because you meet people that you never thought you would meet and people you thought only existed in movies. You should try to go to an out-of-state college so you can change up things. If that's not possible, then I say try to go to a larger university. I go to a large university and college has been the best years of my life. I felt the same way about high school and life before I graduated, but college is a real eye opener!!!!!1
same here


i want to change my life, too


many people told me when i will graduated high school and go to college then it will more fun..because high school people are so stupid and talking about stupid things.


in college, they are focus on their classes or education. Plus, the people can meet a lot of people


so i can't wait until i go to college
it is only for the fact that you have absolutely zero responsibility, you can pretty much do anything you want and get a slap on the wrist, after high school the real world is gonna set in and your gonna be like ****!! try to enjoy in as much as you can now.
Actually high school years are just great,full of fun,gigs,your first crush,a continuation of grade school years young and bubly,After high school,we tend to become mature,I had to work at least up to my 2nd year for me to continue my studies since I still have 6 more sisters who are studying too.when my 2 elder sister graduated college and landed a job they help us one by one until the 3rd,finished so on,we helped each other to pursue our own career.We all finished college and have careers,and that makes our parents fulfilled the dreams they have for us.All sweat and tears as they say.and I guess the best is finishing what you have started.
Haha i doubt high school are the best times in life.


If they are, i dont want to ever experience life.


From what ive HEARD, college is alot better. New Life. New People. New Person Completly.


I think life will be diffrent, we will have bills to pay, eventually kids to take care of, new friends, new life.


But i think it will also be exiting, you will be a new person. You can start over completly.


You can be you. No more parents, no more pressure to be someone your not, no more life you have now. You can start over completly, and if that means you WANT new friends, then thats what you will have.





I personally cant wait till college :)

No comments:

Post a Comment