Monday, August 16, 2010

Would you move anywhere to be with the love of your life?

my girlfriend is in the coast guard and is going to be re-stationed to a new place next summer. it could be anywhere. we're currently on the east coast and i've been here my whole life and love it. however, i am more than willing to leave my family and what i know to be with her. in fact, i think it's sort of romantic and exciting.





anyone ever done this? how did it work out?





would you do this, if you were in my position?





this is the woman i am going to be with for the rest of my life - no doubts, nothing! :)Would you move anywhere to be with the love of your life?
I would totally do it. Fresh start in a new place, with the love of your life; sounds perfect.


Good luck!Would you move anywhere to be with the love of your life?
if I have to move, yes definitely, only for that person that I will plan to spend with the rest of my life.





Good luck to both of you :)
I havent done it but a good friend of mine did. He said it was the best decision he ever made, but it would've been the worst if it didn't work out between them.


Good luck honey, I'd say go for it!
absolutely ... i would do it in a heartbeat you only find that special someone once i know found mine and i would do anything to be with them you should too
First of all you need to realize how the Don't Ask Don't Tell policy could end her career in the Coast Guard and are both of you prepared if this happens.
Where is the problem-go for it!
if your sure she is the love of your life. if i had one doubt i woudlnt
I moved across the country to be with the love of my life, whom I'm about to marry (Yay CA!).

No comments:

Post a Comment