Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you heal a broken heart when the only person who can heal it doesn't want to be apart of your life?

I am heart broken over my recent break up. I miss him and think about him all day long. I wish that we were still together, but when we were together I was so miserable. I was so unhappy and I wanted to end things. I was looking to move away, I attempted to move out about 5 timews, but now, since he has made the decision, I'm crushed. I can say that I am more relaxed and less stressed because I am not dealing with the conflict in my life and I relocated, have a new job that is much better than my last job, a cool house, and excellent neighborhood where before we lived in the gangsta ghetto together. I was such a truly unhappy person when I was with him, but now my vision and memories of him are all good. I blame myself because I wished I could have been better, but he was horrible to me. Am I delusional? I am hurt and moving on with my life but I miss him. We dated for 3 1/2 years. A long time. I stayed in the relationship because I thought I could make it better. Couldn't.How do you heal a broken heart when the only person who can heal it doesn't want to be apart of your life?
When you are in a realationship, it's easy to see all the bad things, because you are confronted with them day in and day out. You can tell youself that you would be better off with out them, but to make the move is hard. But when the choice is made for you, it makes you look at the relationship in a different light. You see the bad things, the things that made you so unhappy, but you can also see all the good things. And suddenly those, the good things, are the only important things. And add to that moving and changing jobs, it's very easy to become home sick. Not just for the home you shared, but for the security and comfort of knowing what will happen and how it will happen. You can't change someone who dose not want to be changed. There had to have been something between you, for it to last that long, But people can change a lot in that time. When you look back at the relationship, don't look at the boy you fell in love with, look for the boy who made you so unhappy, that to leave was going to be your choice, not his.How do you heal a broken heart when the only person who can heal it doesn't want to be apart of your life?
He can't mend your broken heart, only you and time can.


You can't go into relationships thinking that you'll make them better If only it were like... If only he... IT isn't. He's not. Like 'em like they are, or move on. If you were miserable, when you start feeling lonely now, think of the worst ways he treated you. Focus on that and it will help you move on. You know you're better off.


It's never fun to be dumped. Realize you got what you really wanted. It doesn't matter who finally drew the line.





It's always more difficult to let go of the dream, than the man himself.





Oh, and if you get the urge to call, give your phone to someone who won't give it back til they know the urge has past.





Let time do it's stuff.
Tell that to the marines, they might restore back your heart where it was before.
you need to move on....you got used to having someone there and that's all you miss...you were miserable with him but it was better than being alone...
Believe me I understand and only time and believing that you deserve a better life for yourself is going to help right now. Try to think about the things that you disliked about the relationship when you find yourself thinking about him.


Make a list of the things you wanted to happen...like walking on the beach...and beside each one write the number of times it actually happened. You are caught in a head trip and it is hard to get out of that. Good luck!
You feel like this because of a few factors,


-He is the one that ended it, not you.


-You were together for 3 years and now he is not there.





If you were as miserable as you say you were, just give yourself some time to adjust to all of the new things going on. You'll be feeling great in no time.
Slow down baby girl! I just got over a similar situation. You have gotten yourself together and the only thing that's missing is the love of your life to share it with. You may be more hurt that he called it off instead of you doing it. If you were to go back you will only end up with a better job, a cool crib in a nice hood, and a lot of misery. I suggest you move by dating other guys doing new things. Remember if your ex was spoiled milk in a dirty glass and you washed the glass, the milk would still be spoiled.
I totally understand where you are coming from, I have been in my current relationship for 8 long years, im 26 by the way. I have wanted to leave my fiance many times, because of the lack of attention affection i get from him. I have realized that I cannot change him, I have to change myself to not need things from him that I wasnt giving myself. You need to take care of yourself and keep your life together, no one can please you but yourself. If you are happy in your own life, you will not feel that you need anyone to complete you. When you are at your best you will find the right guy. Obviously he wasnt. Better yet, the Right guy will find you !!
I'm sure you can be happy even he is not around. I was out of a miserable relationship and the only thing that kept me happy that time was through going out with my friends and expressing myself online. I registered on webdate.com which gave me another chance in the dating scene. And now, everything is going smooth for me. Forget about it and start a new life girl.
Listen to me,u sound like u are doing better without him than when u was with him,forget the loser,you will find sombody better,trust me I did e-mail me if you want to talk more mafike06@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment