Friday, August 20, 2010

How as Alan Colmes changed your outlook on life?

Alan Colmes, how has he changed your life?


Share your stories on how alan colmes changed your life.





Heres mine:


Growing up on the fields of Montana I had a bruteful life. Mother moved away to Las Vegas to pursue a acting career and left me with my alcoholic father and down syndrome sister. I flunked out of grade 9 and never went back. Needless to say my father gave me a bottle of wisky and kicked me out of the house, essentially disowning me. I decided to hitch hike a ride to north dakota and meet up with a aunt. Thats when everything changed....... As I hitched a ride with a trucker and climbed into the passenger seat something profound happened. I heard a voice, a voice like no other.





';who is that?'; I yelled to the trucker.


';well thats Alan Colmes! hes doing his radioshow'; he replied





I started to cry, my life had been so empty until that moment. I could feel the greatness of Colmes and from that day on I have become a man of virtue. I have since reconnected with my mother and we are building a museum dedicated to Colmes in Las Vegas.





Please share your testimonials..How as Alan Colmes changed your outlook on life?
get a freaking life dude.How as Alan Colmes changed your outlook on life?
Yeah, I hate christians even more now after reading that dribble !


He should be run-out of town
confirmed worthless jew he is
Duh. I can hardly wait to read his blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment