Friday, August 20, 2010

Would you like to share a little insight with me?

It can be quote, a joke, a movie, a book, a random statement,etc.


You can even simply write how your day was today or how you feel. Perhaps even vent a bit. Whatever you want it can be about anything a word, a sentence, a paragraph, anything in the world. If you don't really feel like sharing just get your two points and move on with your life %26gt;.%26lt;Would you like to share a little insight with me?
I hated when Taco Bell started putting stuff like rice and potatoes in their burritos. What the hell is that all about? I also like cats. (But not in my burritos...)Would you like to share a little insight with me?
me and my friend were talking about batman and superman she said ';batman sucks';





';no he doesn't'; i responded





';super man could kick his bum any day';





';no way he's crap because batman would so just pull out kryptonite';





';he wouldn't get the chance to pull it out';





';Maybe he could but theirs one thing that would get right up superman鈥檚 nose';





';whats that';





';batman's doesn't have to be a alien to be cool'; that shut her up it was a pretty funny especially because shes 19 and i'm 17
I like:





';Yesterday's History, Tomorrow's a mystery, and Today's a gift, that's why they call it the present';


By Elinor Roosevelt ( idk if i spelled her name correctly )





And: If you fail to plan-you plan to fail


By i have no idea
I don't know any good jokes. :( Movies? Have you seen Surrogate? It was made last year. Had Bruce Willis in it. Good movie.
I try to avoid pooping in public restrooms
I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
Dude I wanna see the movie Date Night! Lol it seems hilarious. I've never answered a question like this so I'm not sure what to say lol (:
Vote for Pedro.
ask me anything you want
I have a few favorite quotes. ';Strive not to be of success, but rather to be of value'; - Einstein; ';The greatest griefs are those we cause ourselves'; - Sophocles; ';Our greatest glory is not in ever falling, but in getting up every time we do'; - Confucius.





My favorite movies aren't really worth much to list out, most of them are too popular; no ';hidden gems'; there. Except maybe my all time favorite, ';A Beautiful Mind';. It always felt special to me.





A book I can always recommend: ';Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus'; by John Gray. It's not fiction, but if you want fiction, all I can offer is Clarke, Asimov, and Tolkien, which pretty much shows I'm a geek.





My day... Well, I'm giving my girlfriend ';space'; after our latest and biggest fight. We didn't used to fight, but for some reason we fight a lot now. It's slowly teaching me a lesson: go with the flow, let life take you where it will, because fighting it ends in pain. Yes, that makes for an uninspirational quote. But when the pain is too great, all you can do is quit fighting.





I can't recommend any games, but my latest favorite is Crysis. It looks incredible, even though it barely runs on my laptop. Awesome gameplay, too. I'm currently working on building a map. Can't wait til the sequel comes out.





If I have any advice to give to the population of Earth in general, it would be to not follow advice. Sounds like a joke, but I'm serious. Take it into consideration. Don't use it as rules, more as little hints and ideas to think about, because nothing ever completely applies to anybody.





A quote of my own: ';Perfection is an imperfection in itself';. Think about it. You might learn something. It applies to love and life in general.





Well, that's all. I was of the opinion you wanted something interesting to read. More than likely my idea was flawed, but whatever. I'm a flawed kind of guy. :) Then again, aren't we all?





- MrProgramX
  • long hair styles
  • mortgage broker
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment