Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I want to move on in my life, but how do I?

I am still seeing my ex, but only as a friend now, but I still love him, and he me, but I am scared of my past haunting me, as I have been down this road before, and now I want to know from you guys, would you continue to be friends, for just get on with your life, without him.I want to move on in my life, but how do I?
i had a girlfriend who broke up with me i love her but she didnt love me. . .but now she is my best friend and i can almost talk to her about anything. . .go on with your life but. . .hes a friend now. . .he can still be there for you but as a friendI want to move on in my life, but how do I?
You broke up for a reasons so things obviously aren't going to work


And dragging him on into your life is going to drag everything that went wrong with you


You're always going to feel some form of attachment towards him because of the relationship you shared.


I'd say for you to move on.


Goodluck, x
Well you can give it a try again and see if it works out. But first you need to work out the problems you had that made you broke up the first time. If it doesn't work out the second time, then you should definitely move on. There's no reason for you to stick around.
move on...i toggled for years in hopes we wud return to one another..but once you put that separation in there...and it becomes the norm to not have anyone to answer to it is a drug you cant give up...i was seeing my ex off and on for years...it only hurt eveytime we went our separate ways..separate living quarters but reunited for dinner drinks or a movie..sad....i say move on..let go..he is ur ex for a reason..
Take him out of your life until you do not love him anymore.At that point you can try to be friends but I would tell him I need time to get over you first.Then try the friendship thing out.It will be too hard to be friends and get over him.
Let go, otherwise you run the risk of one of you developing extreme jealously, which likely had something to do with the breakup in the first place. Just my experience.
Try and work on the problems that affected you two to break up last time.


I would probably try this, and if it doesn't work, i would most likely just want to see him as a friend.
What eyes don't see the heart doesn't long for. Popular saying here. I really think that if you want to move on you have to stop seeing him as often. Occasionally would be ok
Its hard to be friends with an ex.Maybe years on down the line you can but now noway.Just say f*** it and start a new path.Good luck!
You just answered your own question - I'm scared of my past haunting me...So why not cut the strings with this guy and move on, who knows what will happen when you do it...you might meet Mr.Perfect! Good Luck Sweets :)
Well if u still love him and don't see yourself letting go of those feelings anytime soon, then maybe it's best that u cut him out of your life.
move on





remember the good times but





start new and don't look back.





you and he are not the same ppl you were before
Get on with your life without him. If you two love each other why you are ex now???
You got to let him go its not healthy to stick around.
get a new look... it doesnt have to be drastic or anything, just like something with your hair. then you will feel kinda like a new person.
I'd just get on with my life, very hard to do, but if you want to be happy it's the best way.
just get on with your life without him. i find that is easier
  • Will giving my 6 week old
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment