Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you move on?

My husband and I were married almost 3 yrs and have 2 beautiful daughters. Just today, he was home for the weekend cuz he works outta town, we got into a big fight and he kept lying to my face about things. Anyways, he took his stuff, left and told me that I would never see him here again. I am heartbroken and know that I shouldn't call and let him realize what he's losing but it's sooo hard. How do I keep myself from calling? How do you just move on with your life?How do you move on?
You have done nothing wrong - he should be the one calling YOU!! - if he can leave a woman like you then he must be crazy. It is very apparent to that he is doing something inappropriate and it is his guilt that that led to the argument because you are onto him. Believe or not you are the stronger one here. anyone who can raise two daughters by herself with a long distance petulant husband has MY RESPECT. remember it is not up to you to let your husband know what he is losing. he should know. If you have to remind someone of your worth to them then what is the point. Believe me when I tell you that you are very worthy.


To keep yourself from calling focus on your yourself, and your daughters and things worthy of your time. Your husband is acting like a child running away and what you really need is a man. When he sees that you are not begging to have him back -that you can live without him - that you are still strong - that will be the sweetest revenge. Besides there is another thing that can remind him of what he lost...it's called Child support.How do you move on?
I struggle with this too. My wife and I were married for 14 years and have 3 kids. I've told her I still love her and she's asked me to move-on because she's now dating someone else and isn't in-love with me. Some days are better than others...give it time and the pain will be reduced but this is something you'll have to learn. I contacted me pastor and he helped me a great deal. I now focus on my kids and hope to find love again - hopefully soon.
i'm sorry this happened.





it is probably a shock, and i'm sure you are at your wit's end.... you probably need to surround yourself with people who care about you right now. family and friends, just so you have company of those who are supportive in your life.





if things don't work out between you two, it's going to take time for you to heal... it could take a year or two, and if it does, don't think you are abnormal... we need time to grieve, and digest everything that happened to us... and to let go.





focus on yourself and the children..... take care of YOU. pamper yourself a little... you deserve it!





hugz
ppl always leaving, coming, leaving, coming...





if he loves u %26amp; the family, he will be back, it takes time





sometimes only 2 days, sometimes a whole life, just remember it is not easy for him either, try to understand him %26amp; wait for him
Just because you had a fight doesn't mean your marriage is over. The guy was just pissed and left. Sometimes it's better to leave and cool off than say more things and hurt the other person's feelings.


Both of you need to cool down. Tomorrow, you can talk.


Just a note-------when they work out of town, the last thing they want to hear is an argument when they come home.
Start getting busy with you own life. Work on you. Take some classes, join a gym, keep yourself busy and meeting new folks. Eventually with time, you'll come to realize you need someone who can appreciate all of your loveliness.
If you love him then go after him . If you don't then kick back and take life one day at a time until you get your life together
The best thing you can do is show him you can be strong and independent and show him that his threats won't change who you are. This is so tough, but be strong and be firm and don't back down, because this is a manipulation to get you to change. Only when he sees his options closing and you might really slip away will he rethink things. Then, you can make him beg to come back or give him the boot. Take care.
  • long hair styles
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment