Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How would you feel if your 7 years of relationship has finally come to an end..?

That you feel so released yet.. very upset at the same time.. trying to move on with your life without that person who has been with you and only you for 7 years..





There are no more tears to cry... that you just wanna listen to both of your fav love songs...





Yea.. It's really over.





~Sagittarius female with a Cancer male~How would you feel if your 7 years of relationship has finally come to an end..?
Hi # !





Take the good from the relationship and forget the bad. As long as you have learnt from it, than apply it to your next relationship.


Forget the love songs and move on. turning the knife in the wound will not solve anything. I had one similar relationship but moved on and looked to the future, never looking pack.





Especially a Sagittarius. Remove the arrow from the heart and look to brighter horizons.How would you feel if your 7 years of relationship has finally come to an end..?
No more tears to cry means that you must have cried your fair share. When I am at the end of a relationship that made me cry a lot (this means there was a lot of incompatibilities) so although I am admittedly very sad for the loss, the time that has passed, the lack of ability to ';make it work'; I am also super relieved and feel like I have the world lifted off of my shoulders.





I think that I now have an opportunity to find/be found by someone who I am more compatible with and who I can ';practice'; my new found wisdom on since relationships even ';failed'; ones bring superior growth and act as a mirror for you to see close-up things that you may have never known about yourself.





It will not be easy because 7 years is an awfully long time but on the other hand there are many more years of your life left and you've already used 7 of them on one person. The door is wide open....walk through it!!!





Don't waste too much time being sad if you can avoid it!!!





Good luck sweetie!!!





Sun: Sadge


Moon: Leo


Ascendant: Gemini
This helped me when I was in your shoes. Hope it helps you.





A Reason, a Season, or a Lifetime





People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.


When you figure out which one it is,


You will know what to do for each person.


When someone is in your life for a Reason . . .


It is usually to meet a need you have expressed.


They have come to assist you through a difficulty,


To provide you with guidance and support,


To aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually.


They may seem like a godsend, and they are!


They are there for the reason you need them to be.


Then, without any wrong doing on your part, or at an inconvenient time,


This person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.


Sometimes they die.


Sometimes they walk away.


Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.


What we must realise is that our need has been met,


Our desire fulfilled, their work is done.


The prayer you sent up has been answered.


And now it is time to move on.


When people come into your life for a Season. . .


Because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn.


They bring you an experience of peace, or make you laugh.


They may teach you something you have never done.


They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.


Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season.


Lifetime relationships teach you lifetime lessons;


Things you must build upon in order


To have a solid emotional foundation.


Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person,


And put what you have learned


To use in all other relationships and areas of your life.


It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.
Relieved. All good/bad things must come to some kind of conclusion. If it were good, it would still be going on. You shouldn't stay together just because you have 7 years together. It sounds to me like your relationship was one way and you were doing all the work trying to keep it together just for the sake of one more year. Is that what you have your life programmed to be? Just a statistic in a one way relationship?





You're a Sag, get out there and play.
First, I'd be surprised that I'd made it past the 7 year border.





Then, I'd start wondering how I'd cope after having gotten *used* to having that man around and then... not anymore.





I'd start locking myself in the house and pick up on the hobbies I most likely had to leave behind because he demanded more attention and I had always been used to spend every second of my spare time on my hobbies. I can juggle both, but for some reason when I start writing, or making music, my partner always notices I fail to give them attention. Oh well... I'd have the time to catch up on those things again, now he's not around anymore...





Then, after I'd say a week or two, perhaps three or just over a month, I managed to catch up on my free time work so I go out again and start looking for another victim!











... Yeah, I get over people fairly quickly. Or seem to, anyway.
Depends on how the relationship was, if you were looking for escape...then you'll probably be welcoming the end of it.





If you were still happy, then I guess you could devastated. There would be a sense of loss, because now your life will be different and you'll have to re-adjust.
Go find a Leo or an Aries and look how they will cheer you up and make you forget that Cancer!These are the perfect people for you that you will get along with best.Once you find one you will already see how wasy it was to move on.
Upset, released, maybe a little off-balance... there must have been plenty of good times in those 7 years... but if it needed to be over, take the joy with you, leave the pain behind and move on when you can...
Hey #1,





Honestly, I think you knew this was coming for quite some time. Really, it was written all over your posts every time you wrote about the relationship.





Will loan you an aqua moon for a while if you need it:)
I know what you mean.. the sound of silence has a completely new meaning for me. But don't get me wrong...silence in this instance is a GREAT thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment