Friday, August 20, 2010

Can you ever really forget about your first love?

Even if it ended badly, you don't keep in touch anymore, and you've moved on with your life... can you ever truly forget how you felt the first time you fell in love? Is it possible to fully move on %26amp; look back without missing them? Share your experiences %26amp; opinions.Can you ever really forget about your first love?
Nope. I still think about her every now and then, and it is 12 years later. But I would not change my life, and how it has turned out. I love my wife and children.Can you ever really forget about your first love?
Who?
No.First love will always have the high ranking and place in your heart.
yes and no


easy to forget about the bad stuff


hard to forget the person
Good question.The answer is not.you can move on,be marry,have children,etc.But that first love is in your life forever,in your memory.Good times,we will remember forever.And that is one of them.
i believe you can move on but no matter how it ended i dont believe you can ever forget them...they hold a special place in your heart forever.





My first love left me over 5 years ago now and although it was a bad break up i still think about him and will never forget him. It doesnt mean you cant move on tho its just something that will stay with you always. :)





I miss the times we had together (the good times) i dont miss HIM personally tho, just what we had.


i think its normal, most people would feel like that i think.
ya if u find the right guy ur first love can be frogotten easy I know it was hard for me to get over my ex but i found someone that is the right guy for me and i met him 6 months after i broke up with my ex and i have forgotten my ex every since than i live 3 houses from him but we dont talk and we dont look at each other b/c i moved on and ya he may be jealous b/ ci have someoen else and he dont have me anymore but i dont really care im with my guy now and i dont care to be with my ex he isnt worth dating again after he cheated on me and everything and i have a nice and loving boyfriend now that i have been with for a year and 12 months and we havent had one fight or anything and we live 334miles from each other and we talk to each other everynight for hours on the phone and we see each other mostly once a month or when he can affort to come down or i can make it up there its hard ya but we get through it and we have a really strong relationship most people wouldnt be able to do it but we have been able to and hoping to stay together along time
its possible to move on without missing them once your happy with your life and the love you have now. but for me im still missing him.
unfortually theres always a fire buring inside your heart... even if your that far into life away from it all... it just cant ever go out... it was like a foundation to your way of living and relationships now... dont let it get to you. Its a good thing to still remember. You can always think back and go ';gee thats how that started';
No, its not! If you can look back on your ';so-called'; first ';love'; and not miss them than it isnt love. Don't get it twisted. I can't forget mine, even if i forced myself to..it would'nt happen. How could you allow yourself to forget something that made you truely happy? Or made you feel like you were floatin on cloud 9. Someone you could talk to for hours about nothing and still have the best convo in world?!?! I can't see how anyone would forget and be happy with it-.- I mean its possible to move on. But.. after the one a piece of your ♥ is gone forever and as far I'm concerned. I love it like that cause I know I have a piece of his ♥ too!





.:*♥ to ♥ you*:.
no but you move on with your life.you will think about them from time to time. just remember the great times you shared.
hell yeah. just broke up yesterday and already forgot
Oh i've been there, my recent ex that just left (we done broken up together) up and just told me, ';im cheating on you, im sorry huney! Can we just be friends?'; oooohhhhh that burned me up! But it is hard to get over someone that you felt really ';close'; and actully started to ';Love'; because i was in that exact situation! It is hard to get rid of that ';one!'; Its also easier if you wrote about him and just put the letter away!
yes i can. You see we were dating for a while like 2 yrs then one day she said stop flirting with me and got pretty mad at me i cant figure at y, so anyways i had my friend do some detecivework(not literaly) and he found out thaT she was moving but she didnt wanna tell me 4 some reason so i was mad at her for lying like that over something stupid. We didnt break up i just told her that i knowshe lied we kissed then she left for kansas that nxt mornin but its been a few years and now i moved on.
well i still think about my first love every now and then i remember the good times and the bad times i loved him a whole lot but that was in the past i'm now engaged i'm happy and i've moved on its no use haning on to old memories and it can't help u in the later future...!!
Oh your young.


YES you can. the next time you fall in love its different, and then the next time is different and so on.





You never for get your first love, hopefully you have learned from it and become a wise woman from that experience.





My rule has always been, once broke then its always flawed be it a fine china teacup or a relationship. You can put it back together yet it is forever bears the scar and never as strong.
Its so, so hard!! I dont even think its possible. Even if you get over that person, they will still have a place in your heart because they are so special. Man, I broke up with my first love two months ago, and I still find myself missing him and lonely. It hurts like hell and it is really effecting me now. I dont think it is possible.
I've never been inlove but yesterday someone asked a question about that. It's interesting I've never thought of it.
Hmm...yep. I hardly remember it. But I'm jaded emotionally to that relationship, what can I say?
I've met my first love. And the answer is no, you really can't completely move on. There will be times when you look back on it and still miss them. You will always feel that way.





My first love and I are still the best of friends. We got together when I was 14 and he was 16. At the time, I thought I was best friends with a girl I'll just call Kitty. Well, I thought Kitty was my friend so I thought nothing of introducing her to my love. I grew up with the thought instilled in my head that if you don't please your man, some one else will. So when they both asked to try a three-way relationship, on a trial basis of course, I thought ';well, if it isn't long term and it satisfies him...'; But over time, she became violent and a total b*tch. Turns out, she only stayed my friend as long as she did to get close to him. So he left me to be with her.





Years later, after many talks and revealing of true feelings and attempts to get back together, we still haven't managed to have a real relationship. Now, he's got a pregnant fiance and I'm in the process of getting a divorce. We still have nights that we get together and drive around town, visiting all the places that we spent time together and talking about the good times we had together. He still tells me that he's sorry for hurting me, that he only went to her because he was scared of the new feelings that he had for me. And I still tell him that he will always have a place in my heart. But, he and I just don't feel quite the same way anymore. Will still love and care for each other, but time and circumstance have changed that type of love into a close bond we share as old friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment