Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you keep things out of your mind?

Like if some sucker teased me or bitched about me. I just can't get over. I know it doesn't matter to me but the same events and even sometimes that of the future would keep on moving like a cycle in my mind. I won't be able to do anything. Can't even study. Even stuff like my roommie lying about liking a guy would make me feel bad. Easier said than done. Everyone says don't pay attention move on with your life. I just can't do it. Help.How do you keep things out of your mind?
I DONT!





I program my mind, in every moment of free space.if my mind at any time, becomes, free, i immediatrely interact with my own learning process. I have huge mega detailled ideologies, which i use to occupy my every living moment. My system of learning, is so intricate, i have alternate personalities, which i use like an exttra home,in another place. I have a second home, in Espana, as a hispanic, personality which is a figment of my imagination. He is bilingual, and has a very detailed, personality, which includes his own learning curve. (HE LEARNS ESPANOL IN ESPANOL, AND HE LEARNS ENGLISH IN ENGLISH). I can categorize all my thoughts into ten categories. this makes my thoughts, have the same mathematics as money.





I actually spent 10 years creating a memory of this systematic phenomenon I numbered the categories, with single digits (0-9)! The first nine are labeled as the names of the questions, and the tenth one is labeled as an answer. My car has three spark plugsm and six valves, and one rotor button. this makes the rotor buttonm the one answetr point at all times to one of the three spark plugs, and the valve train is always opening and closing in a timed sequence. this syste, works identical to my categorization phenomna. My mind is faster than my engine. This is a material illustration of how the categorization phenomenon works.





As all numbers are made from, the same 10 basic single digit numbers, my entire system, is as simple as counting money. $0.02 (MY TWO CENTS WORTH)!





';SINCERITY CANNOT BE FAKED';,


CHICO.How do you keep things out of your mind?
Some bothering thing can be tried and resolutely kept out of one's own mind, out of some precious space in the soul or in the surroundings, by simply displacing it, by simply giving its place to something else.





But, it is never so easy to try and keep something out of one's own mind, as something may be there, sedimented in our mind, because of a long in-grown habit, and, as my good old friend used to say, habits good or bad, especially the bad and even painful regrettable ones, have a master life of their own, even a very fiercy one, therefore they are never something that you just can wipe away.





Thus, trying and thinking of something else, of something utmost important for us, getting resolutely engaged in those duties and problems that require more concentration and the active presence of other people, even of a diligent personal supervisor if you like, may help us into some glowing feelings of pride, into some more achievement and joy, into better soul's and body's health.





If we tried and more fiercely wanted to build up some better memories for our own future, for ';the future';, that might help a lot.





But, generally, it would be good to also be in an environment where people laugh and make you laugh. A great long laugh might help a lot in more than one sense.
Acupressure with emotional training.





1) Tap karate chop of hand with 2 or more fingers. Say ';Even thought i have (problem) i still love and appreciate myself';. Tap inside of eye brow. Say problem. Tap outer eye bone. Say problem. Tap under eye bone. Say problem. Tap upper lip. Say problem. Tap upper chin. Say problem. Tap side (where bra usually rests). Say problem. Tap under breast. Say problem. Tap side of thumb nail. Say problem. Tap side of pinter nail. Say problem. Tap side of middle nail. Say problem. Tap side of pinky nail. Say problem. Tap karate chop of hand.





2) While tapping on back of hand between pinky and ring knuckles about one inch towards wrist. Open eyes. Close eyes. Look down right. Look down left. Roll eyes clockwise. Roll eyes counter clock wise. Hum 3 seconds of a song. Count to 5. Hum 3 more seconds of song.





3) Tap karate chop of hand with 2 or more fingers. Say ';Even thought i have (problem) i still love and appreciate myself';. Tap inside of eye brow. Say problem. Tap outer eye bone. Say problem. Tap under eye bone. Say problem. Tap upper lip. Say problem. Tap upper chin. Say problem. Tap side (where bra usually rests). Say problem. Tap under breast. Say problem. Tap side of thumb nail. Say problem. Tap side of pinter nail. Say problem. Tap side of middle nail. Say problem. Tap side of pinky nail. Say problem. Tap karate chop of hand.





Each taping should be about 5 to 10 times. repeat until you feel calm. it will work if you think it will or not.





Sorry if you don't get this it might be something you have to see in person.
Just think why they teased abt u?must be something which they dun have or want yr attentions. I think thats a good sign rather than no topic in you. Try to understand them better rather than question yrslf as a victim. Be the master of your emotions., not slave...all the best!
The human mind can only focus 100% on one thing at a time. So instead of ';not paying attention,'; try focusing 100% on something else, preferably something else that makes you happy.
  • interest only loan
  • business loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment