Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cheating spouses, once your mate found out, divorced you, and moved on, how did your life fare after this?

I left my husband and moved near my family because I don't drive, and I was living 14 hours away from anyone who could give me moral support. I tried to work things out with him, but he was still doing wrong calling this girl. Then he decided I was pushing him over the edge with my questions about his infidelity, and he told me it was over. A couple of days later I found out he was calling her. So I moved to be near people who had my best interest in mind. He calls me and our two kids. One time he called. His father had died. Another time he calls his car's axelrod broke, and he had to get it fixed (he hadn't too long gotten this car). He says he doesn't have any money to eat. He's working all the time to make extra money. He lives with his friend from high school, and that guy is single with a son. He says the little boy is bad and whines too much. His big screen t.v. has a crack in it. His job is laying off and/or reducing the hours. I'm filing child support. Tsk tsk.Cheating spouses, once your mate found out, divorced you, and moved on, how did your life fare after this?
Don't deal with him at all, if its not about the children cut him short.Feed him with a long handle spoon. He is just trying to see where your heart is at. Playing mind games with you and your feelings. Let those homewreckers help him now , where they at now that he doesn't have anything. They don't want him now because he is in need now. God don't like ugly.Cheating spouses, once your mate found out, divorced you, and moved on, how did your life fare after this?
why did u end up listing all these things at the end? To prove something to u?


STAY AWAY! you're an adult, you can ALWAYS turn around and start your life however you want it to be AT ANY TIME IF YOU'RE DETERMINED. you gotta want it. you will be to do it. But first, stay away from him.
Good for you. Let him whine. He deserves what he gets. Thats the beauty of karma. Don't give in to him, file for child support and stick it to him. You deserve better. Finally !!! A woman with brains LOL !!!!
Haha that's funny!! ';Cheetas never prosper!'; (LIon King)
I'm not one to talk as I'm a man with a objective attitude. But before you move onward. Ask you self what made him cheat? Don't just say he was a dirt bag and you didn't know it.. You fell in love with him at one time and married him, did you not? Relationships are a funny thing and people change in life. Some women as they become mothers forget they are still also wifes. Some having kids now see their husband as the father of her children and can no longer see him as their sweet sexy man. Many women miss this as they now have this new life set before them, a new responsiblity in life that they love, and assume their husbands feel the same way or at least they should. Many stop caring about their appearances and focus on being a mother. Most men like being a dad, but must feel they're still have a wife that still adores and respects them. Think before you walk. The out come of your decision will changed your life as well as your kids and your husband's. Don't let your bitterness get the best of you.
I like you moved back home after my ex and I split up. For the first 6 months, I cried like a baby thinking I couldn't go on. My ex and I started talking about getting back together. Then, I found out he was still talking to the girl (Married woman) that he left me for and I said I was done. He too would call me on the phone and tell me things. When my ex father-in-law passed away, he called me to let me know. I went up there for the funeral and surprisingly, it didn't bother me about seeing him. I have met someone else and I could not be happier. But, before I met this person, I was getting to where I was doing whatever I wanted to do and finding me as an independent woman. Karma is a b**ch!!! Infidelity leads to things you dream of that would NEVER happen. What comes around, goes around. Good for you on filing the child support. Tell him to have his gf help pay for it while you sit back and relax and take the time to find YOU!!! God will never put anything on our shoulders that we cannot handle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment