Friday, August 20, 2010

How to keep living your life after your (ex)first love has completely moved on?

I am 23. I've never been through this kind of heartbreak for it was myself who burned myself. i took things for granted with someone I loved very much. He was my first true love, first boyfriend, we traveled, everyone thought we were meant to be, and me realize we were supposed to be but I messed things being so vulnerable, jealous, losing him for good. Now he's truly happy with his girlfriend and find it hard to be happy for him at time. After an almost good and bad past 5 years with this ex, he completely moved on when i said I wouldn't talk to him ever again and don't blame him. He deserves to be happy. Never did I think my shortcomings would hit me as karma this bad. I am trying to move on after 1 year he's been with this girl,though of course, I still think of him each day.


I recently deleted my myspace for 2 reasons. I hardly go on there and got bored with it, and 2nd, everytime I do, I tempt myself to look at his new girlfriend's page andjust always see a picture of him and her. I usedto cry so hard seeing them together but for the past months, I just got tired of seeing what I already know is going to be there. I already keep in contact with my closest friends and see them all the time and they are the only ones I really talk to on there, so I didn't lose that contact on my end. I just know this is going to help so I don't have to tease myself to keep looking. I know I sound very immature at my age, but it's just something I had to do for myself. God knows I tempt and tease myself everytime, and I just want to correct that on my own part now.





I feel fine without my myspace account, I have all the friends I want in my life and happy and very grateful for that. And I know it is going to help me get over my ex and checking up on our mutual friends' pages or girlfriend's page and seeing a picture of them. I don't want to be miserable anymore and disappoint myself. I want to see the change for myself. I don't want this to come back at me as running away and not being able to face their picture together. I've seen too many that I got tired of seeing them together. Did I do a right thing?How to keep living your life after your (ex)first love has completely moved on?
Yes you did do the right thing......It's hard, I know...the best thing you can do is to try to forget about him.....keep really busy and when I mean really busy I mean do things you are gonna think about for long periods of time........sounds like you are happy with what you do have which is good friends and you are still young.....remember he is happy and it looks so pitiful to him to see that you haven't moved on......that really can be unattractive in so many ways.......don't lose your mind and go party animal....just be subtle and always put on a happy face....cause for real that can help you get out of this..... awww hugs....NissaHow to keep living your life after your (ex)first love has completely moved on?
people dont want to answer a veryyyyyyyyy long question for 2 points!!


make it breifer!
First thing is first, be strong. Then, forgive your self for your mistakes. Its very difficult but you need to date other men and if he has moved on then its time that you date. Be positive and happy. Their is someone out there for you and he will come, just be patient and everything will be ok. Try to keep yourself occupied so that you wont keep thinking of him. If your ex was not meant for you then you will find your true love soon.
You never have to feel uncomfortable seeing your ex and his new girlfriend. The best thing to do is to have closer. If you have anything of his, put it in a box and bring it to his house. Ask for any of your things he may have back. After that, try to talk to new people. You could try finding another guy and become good friends with him. If you date new people, you may forget all about your ex. If that doesn't work, tell him how you feel and tell him you want to still be friends. Make sure you clerify that you know he's happy with his new girlfriend, and you understand you can't be anything more. In time your heart will heal and you'll find a new love.

No comments:

Post a Comment