Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have you had your heart broken? How did you overcome it?

How long did it take to get over it %26amp; move on with your life?





%26amp; if you had it all to do again, knowing the outcome would be painful, would you still do it...?Have you had your heart broken? How did you overcome it?
i think you should try hard to focus on yourself as you need some TLC now. take one day at a time. you need to get your energy back up . time heals everything but till you get there you should be kind on yourself. you'll never know the reasons why things happen as they do so don't even go there. you're lucky cos you are a creative being who can channelise your emotions in art form.


cheers :)Have you had your heart broken? How did you overcome it?
Thats great news ! Love your quote.is it latin ? :) I'm really happy for you.

Report Abuse



yes, I have had my heart broken. Yes, in time I have overcome it. It has taken me 3 years. Yes, I still would have done it because if I hadn't, I would not have my beautiful daughter who is fixing to be four.
The only way to get over it is to get on with your life. Like a singer Billy Crash Crodett says ';Only one thing can make you get over a woman a nother woman'; and vise versa. Heart breaks and aches are a part of life and yes I would do it over again even if I already knew the outcome cause you live you learn. Good luck. And remember there is always something better coming around the corner.
Yes, move on with your life. When you're settled again, and your life is on track, you may meet someone whom makes you in love all over again. There are comparisons, and differences, although being in love in something special. It does happen more than once in a lifetime.
well you will get over it i time try to move on a new life but the pain will always be there no matter how hard you try
well my guitar looks like an heart, but realy i taped it back together
yea alot, i overcame it by realizing im' special and the person who left me was an idiot didn't know what they had, thats okay jus keep mving on in life with my head held high. i already learned my lesson and outcome i don't need to waste my time with going into realationships like that
I had my heart broken once, for like five seconds, then I got over it, it was so easy to me cause I knew that life had to go on and it was no need to waste the time while thinking about it. Life is beautiful, isn't it? Enjoy it
You never get over it, you just learn to live with it
it just takes time to overcome. just keep yourself busy so you won't think about it. go do something wild like sky diving or white water rafting.
I whinged about it to may mates and then one said, ';Dude, @#%26amp;! her!'; And you know he was right. I began to look forward to falling in love all over again, and then it happened.





Of course you do it, again and again and again.





It also helped that the guy she dumped me for got busted for a DUI.





Moo Ha ha
you can't...if your heart breaks, your dead cuz it means someone pulled your heart out, solidified it, then dropped it





no, i never broke my heart and i would never
To risk knowing another, to open your life to someone else is to risk being hurt, rejected and hurt. It is also a gamble that can provide great joy. Do it again and again it is worth the pain.
Yes. Well I sucked it all up, puffed my chest and volunteered to return to Iraq. A year later I requested for an assignment here in Afghanistan. You don't really get over the pain but as time passed you can breathe a little easier everyday. Would I do it again? With you maybe...lol.
You need friends and family to grieve with you. Words of encouragement. Gifts and poems. Bible verses and sonnets sung off key :P And promises of a tomarrow being better than today. And as everything else, it'll pass. Leaving you free to love another day. Keep your chin up :)
Yes, but I realize (after time) that what someone else does or doesn't do, says or doesn't say doesn't define me. In other words if someone says I want a divorce they are telling me what is going on with them. They can say that I (meaning me) this or that, but they are really saying that THEY (meaning them) needed this or that. Knowing that EVERY action I ever took brought me to this very instance of course I would do it again. That is if we are hypothetically able to know an outcome BEFORE it happened. If you are asking would I REPEAT something that was painful. Like accidentally hitting my hand with a hammer, and then a month later hitting my hand on purpose with a hammer HELL NO. If we don't use our intellect to make reasonable attempts to avoid emotional pain then we aren't doing ourselves any favors.
The only remedy for a broken heart is time. That's it.





Time has to pass. Slowly, slowly, you get over it. Each day a little better than the last (notwithstanding the occasional bad day) until you think less and less about the person. One day, you realize that you haven't though about the person in several days. That's when you're on your way.





I was 18 when it happened to me. It took probably 3 months until I could fake being almost normal; 6-8 months until I was almost normal, and about 18 months - 2 years before I was really over her. That's a long time. It helped that I didn't see her at all after the first 6 months.





Would I do it again, knowing the outcome would be painful?


I don't know. It really sucked. But, it was a learning experience. It hurt so freaking bad, but I was as ';alive'; as I have ever been, if that makes any sense.
I break off the remnants of the heart and become heartless!
You'll always feel the pain, but over time it becomes easier.
Yes and I never did!
I got a better woman.
The best way to get over a broken heart is to stay really busy and do things that make you feel good about yourself. Most of the pain of a broken heart is ego driven. Not to downplay your suffering, which is real, but if you fill your schedule and really make an effort to occupy yourself with activities you enjoy at all times without feeling sorry for yourself it will pass much more quickly.
Oh yes, to both parts.





I've had my heart ripped out and I'd do it all over for the right woman and that magic of being in love again.





It takes a while to grieve the loss but that is the normal process of healing.
Yes. 10 years. And yes I would do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment