Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with pressure in every area of your life?

I have pressure and stress in each area of my life and don't know how to deal with it.





I am worried about my child. She is 14 and lives with her Dad in another state. She is crying and wants me to come back and live with her and her Dad. We are legally divorced and I don't think that I can adjust again to my ex's controlling ways.





I am stressed out on my job. There is too much work and we are short staffed. The owner of the company that I work for sometimes yells and is mean. The workload is not manageable. I am looking for another job, but its taking time.





I live with my parents and they criticize the way that I do things. They say that I don't serve food properly and with love. I do plan to move out, but want to have a stable job first.





I feel that I am worried for my child, stressed out from work and not comfortable in my home situtuation and don't see any hope anywhere. I don't know how to cope.How do you deal with pressure in every area of your life?
Well...look at each area you have described carefully:





You are worried about your child. But you can't adjust with your estranged/divorced husband. So, you got to chose now. Is it your child that you would put above your discomfort. If not, you got to tell the teenager that your life is important too, and you would do what you could do to help her until she is 18, by way of counselling her etc. That way you can reduce your daughter's stress and yours,too.





Second is your work. I can understand the work load being too much. I am also sure that a bit of time management and getting others to help you could improve the situation. Sure, you are looking for a new job. If it takes time, you got to wait or try something different!





Finally parents! That's the easiest part!! Haven't they criticised us always? So whats new about it? Look at it as something that you would tolerate.





Overall, you got to prioritise...self, job, daughter and parents.


Good luck.How do you deal with pressure in every area of your life?
Reconcilliation with your ex and being there for your child are two separate things. I would start by making sure you were there for your child because living in a different state does not seem healthy. All other things in your life don't matter as much as your own child. Help your daughter.
The stress that you have is a sign that it's time to start making some changes. Your daughter needs you, so you should think about moving closer to her (perhaps in the same state). You don't have to get back together with your ex. You can rent an apartment somewhere near by. Also might want to consider looking for a job around there as well, you might have better luck. Who knows? the cries of your daughter could be a signal of a new beginning in your life. Why not make a fresh new start?
You deal with stress by accepting the things that you cannot control. There are many things that are out of your control, so why worry yourself about them? I cannot control the behavior of my ex and how the kids feel about him or me. I simply accept that not everyone thinks of me as a good person.





I cannot control the people I deal with at work each day. I accept that I will not like many of them, and that some will complain about me at one time or another.





I choose to do my best to be a good person each day. I try to make fair decisions after looking at all sides of the issue. I try to do something nice for someone each day. I cannot control other people and their opinions, so I don't try. I just live my life and try to control the things I can.





If you are a spiritual person, turn the things that you cannot control over to God and let Him deal with them. If you are not spiritual, find a physical outlet for your stress and let go of the things you cannot control.
I know how you feel**** you have to stay strong! do you belive in God? if you do you know that God will watch over you and he will not put more on you that you will not be able to handle! Take take out for yourself take a warm bath and let go all that is bothering you! say a little pray and it will be all right! you will have to keep in mind that you is only one person! and you have to take time out for yourself! when you do that you will see thing different! I will tell you alittle story I was very stress out and didn't know what to do I had alot of stress on me I had open heart surgery at 36! so stress do kill, but I learn to let no one stress me out! and enjoy life!
Goodday, take nothing for granted dig out your problems with a shovel of kindness and be grounded in the dirt of faith in God


the Son.





oh yeah don't be afriad to get your hands dirty.
one sentence for you





MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY
sorry dear i wish i could give better advice ...but like she said make yourself happy.so sorry about your child...
Try moving closer to your daughter. You want to change jobs anyways. I could not stand being away from any one of my daughters. Ask God to help you and give you strength and guidance. He will help you. Look for a church to go to. I'm sure this will help. Have faith that things will get better, they always do.
I am stressed too--your life is like mine but opposite--I have 4 kids at home--hubby left-- ages range from 4 months to 17yrs. I am looking for a job and went back to school to get one but no go so far--My parents--thank god--don't live with me--that must be so hard. I am seeing a counselor and on meds but nothing helps with the stress levels. I really don't know how I deal with it--just a day to day thing. I think there are so many people with this going on--I literally cant function most days. I just stay positive and hope in my mind that it will will change--it has to. Whether by chance, luck or my determination it will and so will yours--just live life-- it is what it is for today.
Stop worrying about what everyone else wants you to do....Tell your boss to go to hell and tell your parents that you love them but their criticizing is to much and it needs to stop. Finally the problem with your daughter, is there any way you could look for a new job in the area she lives in? That way she knows you are closer and you could keep an eye on her. If you need to, see a counselor...they can help you more then any bodys advise.
The two most effective stress relivers for me are riding and spending time with the dog,even better spending time with the dog riding. Exercise helps too.

No comments:

Post a Comment