Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with loosing the love of your life?

I dated this woman for 7 months, but yes she was married at the time we began talking. The relationship grew into falling in love and i knew that i found the love of my life. She told me that she felt the same way,but a month ago she called me and told me that she could not do this anymore, but yet she was in love with me. She told me that she needed to get this divorce over with and her schooling also. She told me that her mother did not approve of her divorce and wished she would not go through with it. I understand that she wants to please her mother and has the upmost respect for her, but i told that her that i understand. I asked her if her mother would give her children,lay down with her at night, tell her that she loves her or call her mama. I know that was a harsh comment,but she's 26 not 15 anymore.


I asked her how could she tell me that i am the love of her life and that she wanted to marry me and settle down, and then after not hearing from her for a week, tell me that she couldn't do this anymore. She told me that she didn't have time for a relationship but yet i see her around all the time going everywhere. I have never felt this way about any woman i have ever dated. I know in my heart that she is the love of my life.I cry myself to sleep every night, and it hurts.She has showed me what true love really is..


My question is ';Do I wait on her to get her life straight or move on';?..How to deal with loosing the love of your life?
Hey Hey! Watch with the 15. What do you know of being a 15 year old girl? Look, I maybe a 15 year old, but I know when to be mature or not. Anyway, back to your question. She does love you, I know that too. She respects her mother. The reason she said that she can't do that anymore is because the divorce that she can't go through, or because she's still scared to have a new marriage because maybe the marriage she's been to now is a trauma for her. Yes, she's in love with you, but it doesn't mean she's ready for the next marriage. If you let her go, she'll think and feel that being with you is the happiest thing of her life, so then she comes back to you and realize that she needs and wants you. Show her that you're there for her and that you do care about her situation. Don't be selfish and only think of how you feel, because she might be in a worse situation than yours. ';Love so free will stay; if you hold love, it'll fly away.';


The reason she's everywhere is maybe to refresh her mind and think all of this again and again.


I know it hurts, but you can't force somebody to marry you when they're not ready. What if you guys get married, and then she's not as happy as you thought she'll be. Once she's set, she'll come to you. Let me tell you a piece of an advice, do not ever give everything that you have, love or material, to a woman. Because once she breaks your heart, it's the most painful thing you'll ever feel. Just like how you're facing right now. Yes love her; but don't give her everything.


My friend is 17 who loves a 23 years old woman and got a heart broken with her. Now, he's life is pretty much a mess for him. But he has his friends, so he doesn't really have to worry so much.


If you want to wait, wait. If you want to move one, move one. Which do you prefer? Which do you think is worth the sacrifice? It's all in you, man.How to deal with loosing the love of your life?
See, I told you :) Don't take as if teenagers life is any better than yours. All of us have problems, but in a different way, of course. Don't ever take anybody's problem worse than yours, because you have no idea what they're going through. Just do what you gotta do. No pain, no gain, right? Enjoy.

Report Abuse



if you truly love her then wait. remember what a hard situation she is in. try to see it through her eyes. try to support her. appoligize for the harsh comment.
I think the truth of the matter was not totally told to you. Who knows for sure why she decided to leave? I would consider her motivations especially since she was still married, though seperated. I lost the love of my life about 6 months ago as well. She wanted to get married and discussed it numerous times up to a week before she left. I dont' miss her anymore although it took me many months to be able to love someone the way that they deserve. I had numerous sleepless nights, but someohow I knew that the relationship wasn't right. Maybe you feel that way too. What I can tell you is that this situation will get better for you. It'll be tough for a while. That toughness for me was around 3-4 months. I met a beautiful woman not long after that after dating others with which I just wasn't ready for a realtionship. I will say that I am actually happy that we ended out relationship so that I could find someone like my new love. You have to hang in there man. I realized that after the break, I needed something to help take my mind off of the situation. I played golf almost everyday and I went out and bought a motorcycle. It was enough of a distraction to help. I will admit to thinking about her almost every second I did those activities, except on the motorcycle because it demands total attention. Those activities teach you to focus on other things. I also recommend trying dating sites after a few months to see if you're ready for dating. Trust me, those are not a joke and there are many nice women on there looking for the same thing that you are. You have to give yourself time to heal from this and you will. There has been countless people who have gone and are going through the same thing you are right now. You aren't alone buddy. Wishing you the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment