Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ist it possible to feel really depressed or down after after a hectic/stressful time in your life is over?

In a nutshell since May, my father has had a massive heart attack triple bypass and after this i helped pack him and my mom up to move out here by me. I was constantly on the run never had a moment to myself. Now, My weekends are free and I am trying to enjoy the normalcy, but I am bored? I don't even know if that is it. I feel kinda depressed, don't want to do anything, actually don't know what to do. I also am a little snippy with those around me. I feel like a wreck and I don't know how to handle it. I am ssoo glad my dad is back to being healthy and closer to me, but i am also depressed for some reason.Ist it possible to feel really depressed or down after after a hectic/stressful time in your life is over?
While different people handle stress differently, it's quite ';normal'; what you're feeling. While dealing with all the stress you've been dealt...you were in constant motion. Now that things have settled a bit, everything that's happened finally has time to sink in. Besides...with trying to work through your situation, your attention has been focused on the job that had to be done. Well...it's done now...for the most part...so now you're faced with free time that has no demands on it.


Give yourself some breathing room, and explain to those you've been short with that you need some time to chill, and get back into some semblance of a normal routine again.Ist it possible to feel really depressed or down after after a hectic/stressful time in your life is over?
You will be just fine..You are just detoxing from the drama of a major stressful situation...Give yourself time and you will settle back into your routine you had before all this happened.. Blessings to you...
It is perfectly normal to feel this way after such a stressful and emotionally charged time. If it doesn't lessen after a few weeks or gets worse it may be a more clinical form of depression and you might want to seek help.
There are a lot of people who use self-talk to handle what is going inside their minds. When self-talk is not monitored cautiously it can lead to drastic effects not only on one鈥檚 personality but also affects its mentality and psychology. Self-talk is a type of conversation which we conduct with ourselves. In literature we call it soliloquy. Brain鈥檚 reticular activating system never forgets what we repeat again and again. Ironically this system can not recognize what is beneficial to the individual and what is not. Think you can, think you can't; either way, you'll be right- a saying goes like this. Therefore when ever we 鈥榯alk鈥?with ourselves, we should be cautious, very cautious in fact. There are a lot of audio programs which can help and there are a lot of online books. If I recall there is a book 鈥榮elf-talk solutions鈥?which is every effective in this scenario.
You are unwinding after a stressful time, it will pass.
yes u r depressed an not supprised with that going on in ur life, this happend to me too,it takes time maybe see ur doc

No comments:

Post a Comment