Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you move on when you cant.........?

I broke up with my ex 2 yrs ago. She moved on and has been in a relationship ever since. About a year ago, everytime she came through town, we would catch up and end up sleeping together. I have tried to keep my distance, told her i need to move on with my life, but i still cant stay away. I know its not the right thing to do, but i miss her and still love her, shes my first love. How do you move on with your life when its like this??How do you move on when you cant.........?
You need to find someone else that you can connect with.


You won't be able to move on if she is still so important to you.


And still sleeping with her will help nothing.


If you really want to move on,you have to completely let go.


It will be hard but time heals all wounds.How do you move on when you cant.........?
You are making it worse by continuing to sleep with her . Change your numbers. tell her to not come back. Move on to the next one, there are plenty of other adventures left in your life just get started with the next one. Find you a position somewhere as a volunteer in a gay or lesbian organization. I do this it is great for meeting people and screening potential dates.
It's only prolonging your hurt if you sleep with her. The best thing is to end it completely. Try to go further afield to seek out like-minded people.
the best thing might be to find someone else
find someone else

No comments:

Post a Comment