Friday, August 20, 2010

Would you ever lie to your crush....?

And tell them that you had cancer, in order for them to realize how much they loved you, and then after you were supposed to be ';dead';, you just move on with your life, and have no regrets?





Like, I thought about doing that a couple of times, and telling the girl of my dreams, I have prostate cancer, so she can kiss me and stuff, and then when I am supposed to be ';dead'; I will be with a different girl.Would you ever lie to your crush....?
Um no


after a while, when they realized you were still alive, they'd be pretty mad at you.Would you ever lie to your crush....?
no. if i want someone to like me back i just be myself because i would want them to like me, not the lies that i said about myself.


lol, that's not something you should be doing btw.





~chocolate lover
No. I feel that honesty is very important in a relationship.
No
Nope.
lol no

No comments:

Post a Comment