Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What do you want your life to be like when your an adult?

When im out of Middle School I wanna be a Cheerleader and be on the Drill Team. When I graduate I wanna go to Cali or New York with a best friend for a week. Wanna go to a in-state college and graduate then move to Cali and try out for American Idol. Someday marry a perfect guy and maybe adopt a child or something. I know its such a crazy idea but thats some goals in life i've set. If you arent already an adult how would you like your life to turn out? And if you are an adult what goals did you set for yourself?





%26lt;3 -Danielle-What do you want your life to be like when your an adult?
Good luck with your goals!








I'm in highschool and currently I'm in a band with a few of my best friends. We've really made a name for ourselves locally and I'm hoping that will take me far. If not, I'd love to go to collage and be a councilor of some type. [Hence why I spend so much time on yahoo answers =p ]What do you want your life to be like when your an adult?
ummm not fuc*ked up like it is now i dont really care as long as im happy but im gonna be famous one day tho and ill have my pathetic life story to tell to the world ( =
I was scatterbrained and wanted to do it all. I wanted to be a nurse. I ended up as a medic in the Naval Reserves. I wanted to be an actress. Did modeling in my early 20's. I wanted to be a teacher. I now teach Sunday School to 4 and 5 year olds. I wanted to marry a handsome guy and have children. I did that. I guess I reached all my goals! Life is what you make of it. Enjoy the ride.
I'd like to be a millionaire, not specifically because I want to buy lots of useless junk like most people, but because I'd like to come home and never go outside again.
My goal is kind of like yours.


When im out of highschool im going to New York or Chicago for a month with one of my good friends. Then form a band and be the lead singer of it. Be of on tour all the time and maybe get married and adopt a child.
Well I already make 7800 dollars a month working offshore, and I'm saving money to buy a plot of land in arkansas near the ozarks with 80 acres and three stories, two man made ponds and a creek running in the backyard. If I'm still single then I'll just be piling my money in the stockmarket investing it since I would have nothing to do and let it multiply so eventually maybe I can just live off the stockmarket making millions a year doing nothing but buying cars and getting on the internet once in a while to trade and buy and sell stocks and stuff... decorate the house to be the most amazing technologically advanced home, dodge viper, I already own a Dodge Ram SRT-10 and stuff... just be rich and if I get married (and I own a peice of crap ranger that I drive around in and go to town in normal clothes so no one knows I'm rich so I won't be liked for my money) and I find some female who doesn't have her head in the clouds and likes me for me and who I am I will suprise her with the most beautiful of lifestyles, as I also love to travel and skydive, and take it from there, biuld an inground swimming pool getting to watch my kids if I have any grow up and learn to do things and spend time with them.. idk.. I'm just a traditional man, but that's why i'm rich. LOL I wish girls would quit trying to go for the ones who like to show off. The show off's are compensating for what they DONT have
well i want to have my own real estate company or someother company that will make me money and a wife and kid that i will live happily ever after
i want 2 be a singer and i want 2 be a volleyball player YAY. i also want 2 tryout 4 american idol.LOL i also want 2 marry and have a kid or 2. well its crazy 2.OHHHH and i'll probly be the only adult goin trick or treating with my kids on halloween LOL. i would also be a mom that wouldnt get 2 mad at my kids which probly wont happen but i think im goin 2 be a good mom/volleyball player/ signer. i want 2 live in cali or probly kansas or a realli kool place lol











-ERIN- YAY:)
Too late.. Already there, and this is in NO WAY how I pictured things





Advice: Do your homework and limit socializing. You will never see these people again in life, and you have to live with the mistakes or missed assigments that reduced your GPA that you needed to get into a good school with a scholarship, but now am stuck in a crappy school online because you can't afford daycare and your 10 year reunion is next month!
i wanna have a wife who loves me and is good looking hopefully my dog will still be alive, and i wanna be evemn taller and more muscular than oi am. so basically i dont have any career goals ill prolly be a low life garbage sanitation worker or somethingdg lol
Funny but all growing up I wanted to grad high school with straight As...(did that)..wanted to meet the perfect man and marry him (did that) and have kids..(have 1..lol)) the only thing I wish I would have done first is go into photography..but I have plans to do it in a year or so...Im studying now from home to better myself!!!





Sounds like you have alot of goals!!! That is really good!!! Stick with them and have fun in life...!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice dreams. But dont go to Cali or NY. Im from brookyln NY and i hate dis shet. I gotta worry about not getitn shot on the train every day. And ive been to L.A. Its nice and shet, but too hot. I just got out of middle school, going to H.S. I wonder whats waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment