Monday, August 16, 2010

What should you do when you feel like a way you behaved ruined your whole life ahead? How can I move on?

People say I'm a sensible person that's cool to be with, grounded and well rounded in judgement. recenly I wasn't thinking when I acted in a way that I regret and totally wasn't myself. It was nothing too big but big enouh for people to rethink who I am. Now I feel bad and wish I had a redo-time-machine. I can't sleep over it. Any suggestions on how I can move on and ahead?What should you do when you feel like a way you behaved ruined your whole life ahead? How can I move on?
you need to repent. admit that youve done something wrong and turn around and go int he opposite directionWhat should you do when you feel like a way you behaved ruined your whole life ahead? How can I move on?
I wish I had a redo button for all the times i've made myself look clumsy in public.





But alas such doesn't happen.





You just have to suck it up/

No comments:

Post a Comment