Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you move on from a painful event in your life?

a breakup,a death,not talking to a family member anymore?...a divorce...how do you deal?...with prayer?..friends or family..or simply by looking at the bigger picture..How do you move on from a painful event in your life?
i remind myself that i can.t change what happened......only thing i can control is how i respond to the situations....How do you move on from a painful event in your life?
It's hard to move on from any kind of loss. I'm in the middle of loosing my marriage, and my father. I was already depressed, then my husband left and then my dad died. I'm having a really hard time. i try doing what everyone says by staying busy, exercising, keep my mind busy, but I just can't move on yet. the doctor told me to expect to feel this way at least 6 months.


Sorry I don't have an answer, just wanted to tell you that it's hard, and everyone is different. You'll find your way of dealing with it.
Every thing you mentioned. And a cleshay. ';Time heals all wounds';.


That is oversimplified.


It lessens the pain, the memory remains.


Just hang in there. You will be alright, I promise.


:)
I find a good way of moving on is simply forgiveness.


Especially with a break up or not talking to someone.


If you forgive them it's less strain on you mentally.


If you hold a grudge against someone and think about it all the time, it's just upsetting you and making you feel worse about it.


Whether you forgive someone else, or forgive yourself for something that has happened, you will feel a lot better.


Forgiveness is freedom.
  • interest only loan
  • business loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment