Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you get over the person you thought was the love of your life?

I once was in love with a boy that I thought was in love with me. Turns out he wasn't but I'm still in love with him. I want someone to tell me how do I get over him and move on when I still love him??How do you get over the person you thought was the love of your life?
Girl go out meet new people and do new things, to keep him of your mind. Just keep telling your self that he was not the one for you and that he never love me is what you say to your self!





Say this to God: This Too Shall Pass





That Means that all that heart ache that your having, God will that feeling of being heartbroken, and help you get over him! Open your eyes their may someone that looking to love you but you will not see him no time soon because you still love that lame!How do you get over the person you thought was the love of your life?
We kind of always want what we can't have. Love is not supposed to make you unhappy.
you need to keep in mind that there are always other fish in the river....if he doesn't want to be caught, then try looking for others
Well its going to be very hard. Because feels can be very strong and take u time get get over.Try doing a different rountine and do things thats going to take ur mind of him. Pray also to God and let him know ur fears and hurt. He will help u better than anybody else. Because I think u will get the same response from people but Gods will be much different. God Bless.
take things day by day and just hold on. do something to try to keep your mind off him. turn to your friends and family for support, maybe you can talk to someone you trust about your feelings. remember that you don't want to be in love with someone who doesn't feel the same about you and will not give you the same care and devotion as you would to him. there must be someone else out there who would be better for you, and will love you the way you deserve to be loved. it's easy to say, but difficult to do, but one day, you will be your old self again, and you won't need him.
Only time can do that. Also I think making a decision to get over it. For years I was crazy about a guy that for me was 'the one' it never did work out but I used to dream about him all the time. I got married to a wonderful guy, but still sometimes I would dream about this other guy and wonder how things would have been with him. Especially when my hubby and I would have disagreements. Then one day I realized that it was crazy for me to be longing for something that didn't even exist. That dream with him was nothing but a fantasy in my mind of what I thought perfect would be. I decided then and there that was crazy to waste my time on that. I have a wonderful husband here with me and I loved him. So I decided to throw that fantasy out and when I made that decision, like that it was gone. So I say just make the decision to get over it and you will.
you find happiness somewhere else, if he truly was your true love then you will never forget him but just remeber the good times that the two of you had, there's a song ';I Pray'; by amanda perez, its not religous, just listen to it, its about not being with your true love
you can't really get over someone that your in love with, but you could find somethings that will let you forget about him.
I dated a guy for 3 months and fell head over heels in love. Then I found out that he cheated on me. I ended the relationship almost 5 yrs ago. I am still not over him. I still think about him everyday and I still love him just as much as I did the first day we met. He hurt me bad and that was enough for me. I dont want to live my life loving a man you didnt love me back. I have moved on and been with my current bf for almost 4 yrs. But still not a day goes by that I dont think of my ex. Good luck with this one.
listen ok don't if u love him tell yourself and let him now how must u care thats the best thing to say

No comments:

Post a Comment