Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you move on after cutting a friend out of your life?

This girl moved to my school this year and she was new. I am not saying I'm extremely popular, but I had a solid group of friends and was really nice and brought her in. We became really close, but the others didn't like her. I didn't know why, and continued to hang out with her. She would make me mad by flirting with my ex boyfriend whom she knows I still have feelings for, but I never said anything. We both play lacrosse, and recently, I made varsity and she made JV. I was completely nice to her and told her it wasn't a big deal and that she'd get moved up, not to worry. The next day she talked trash about me all over school saying I didn't comfort her and I was mean and awful. She also said she was a better player than me and I deserved to be on JV and she didn't. She said I was selfish and a pathetic excuse for a friend. She's taken this thing with my ex boyfriend way too far now and is throwing it in my face. I didn't speak to her after all this happened because everyone was telling me what **** she was talking about me. She texted me asking me if we were in a fight (obviously-we weren't talking!) and I responded by saying I had been nothing but nice to her and I don't know why she is doing this (talking about me, etc). She said she had no idea what I was talking about and had never talked bad about me (obviously she had!!!) and I just said forget it and now I'm done with her. The thing is, I'm turning 16 in 10 days and am having a party. She was on the guest list, but now I don't want her there since we aren't even speaking. I am attempting to cut her out but I don't really now how to move on. I'm not really upset, just angered, and it's consuming me! help!How do you move on after cutting a friend out of your life?
It's your life and your party. You did your best, and she threw it in your face. Dont invite her, or feel you have to be friends with her. And dont feel guilty, she has brought it on herself. Sadly, some people are just like that.How do you move on after cutting a friend out of your life?
..you don't deserve to befriend this kind of girl..she's like a thief, ready to steal your life away from you. just forget about her.


if you see her, just pretend that you dont.


i advise that you hire or ask somebody to take note of the guests coming in your reception for your party. this somebody should be asking everyone of their names and invitations but (take note) exclude this girl from the list so when she does come she'd be gone before you even see her.





remember don't feel sad 'cause you've lost her, she's the one who should be regretting what she did and if want some revenge just ignore all her accusations about you it'll be your best attack against her cause it just shows that you're not affected with it. :)





hope this is helpful :D good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment