Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What make it easy to move on?

when you don't know your own thoughts. i think its time for me to move on with a few friends but i don't know how to. how can you tell when its time to move on with your life?What make it easy to move on?
When you start to ask questions like this one. it is never really easy to move on. but you have to do whats right for you.What make it easy to move on?
As soon as you question a relationship. Maybe they just don't do it for you. You need to move on and the quickest way is new friends and a new environment. Go to local hangout spots, gym, church, or learn to be on your own first. Maybe that's what you need. you need yourself before other people. if you have doubts about a relationship you definitely don't want to be in it and it's not healthy. Do what is best for you then you can move on. The first step is breaking that connection, then you, then others but don't be greedy.
Someone once said to me, that I don't have a mean bone in my body...I laughed at them.





I have a hard streak within me...it takes one hell of a lot for it to come out, but when I've had enough of being bullshitted to and when my own happiness and sanity is threatened...that hard, mean streak comes out.





When it does...those that are the cause of it get cut out of my life. I stop all communication, I refuse to speak to them...they send me text messages or they phone and I just don't respond. I don't speak of them, I don't associate with them.





When I say I'm done...I really mean, I'm done.





I have done that 3 times in my life til now and though its not something I enjoy doing, sometimes its necessary...one of those times, it saved my life.





Life's tough, so what...I'm alive
Just be honest. Do not beat around the bush or sugar coat it. People respect honesty
when you determine that you are better off without them, it's time to move on....

No comments:

Post a Comment