Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you go on, when your life is crazy?

I grew up with an alcoholic step father, watched him throw fits every day. Then got taken away and put with my dad, who was paranoid, I couldn't have people over, or go to anyone elses house, b/c something might happen. I couldn't even choose my own clothing, or fix my own food until I moved out at 18. I was silent in school b/c the learning allowed me to accelerate my way out of that dump, (but I had to pay for it) kids threw stuff at me, they passed rumors about me being a kid who had issues. (I just didn't like making other people feel bad!- So I didn't join in on their hateful games.) They even called me stuck up. My only relief was in religion. which is where I met my (self proclaimed-he said it, not me) BEST FRIEND. Who just said hi and then acted like the rest of them. What psychological help I did get always turned out to be, oh this is a normal life, your dad is just a normal parent (hello, I can't fix a drink, b/c he's afraid I'll spill it on the floor!!! He's making the same comments at home, that the kids at school are making) or I'm not sure, you've ever felt anything, in your life. (I'm trying to run here, I am feeling, feeling the need to thrive and move on with my life!) My Best Friend, after I moved, didn't contact me for two years, I finally get mad and wanted to go off on em. The only problem is he's been studying to be a preacher since I left, so I'm basically beating myself up, b/c I'm trying to be religious about it. And when I want to talk to him about HS, he simply says forget about it and move on. Although, I know if it were one of the friends he hung out with in HS, he would be all over it, But b/c I didn't grow up in Football, or anything, (which I wanted to try for, but my dad wouldn't allow me to) This is the only story I have, and no one wants to listen. I don't have stories about the good old days, I don't have stories, about my past that are happy and fuzzy, but everyone wants to tell me to get over em, and then pass rumors about me behind my back, and then, say they're sorry, and suggest that I need therapy. (who wont see me b/c I don't have insurance) I've lost my faith in humanity, in religion, and in myself almost. I can't even get up out of bed in the mornings. I just feel like maybe I've had this whole thing wrong, maybe people really can't have friends who are there through thick and thin, b/c people don't want to be around me when I don't share my life, and act all shy, and they don't want to be around me when I do, so who am I, and what do I do next in my life. I tried college, but I don't have anyone to help me. I tried a job, but all the hiring people think I'm too mellowed out! So now I'm stuck where I started!!! I mean mainly I feel betrayed by everyone. The only prob is, I've been using the rumors that people pass around about me to scare people away. I knew none of it was true, I just didn't like being surrounded by @** holes, now I don't even know if it's true or not.





How do I fix all this???How do you go on, when your life is crazy?
Believe in yourself. You don't need all the bad crap that has happened to you to define you. People can be cruel but there are people out there willing to help and who won't hurt you. If you really need mental health care because you are depressed, you can walk into the hospital and tell them you are completely overwhelmed and you need help. I've seen people do it all the time. There are so many people out there that are experiencing the same things. Don't despair. All you need is a little faith in yourself and things will change. Good luck.How do you go on, when your life is crazy?
Play some video games.
Start fresh...





You don't have to live in the past you know?
YOUR NOT ALONE we are all on the same boat
You get up , stop wanting or relying on others.Get out in the world , do the very best you can, stop feeling sorry for yourself, get exams , get good job, and get a life .Sorry to be hard , but life is tough and you just have to get on with it alone.No one else is going to do it for you.
I'm sorry about your past... you can never fix the past... but there is now and the future waiting for you... so I suggest you embrace it...





I mean... it is easy to feel betrayed... but... it's a matter of whether we care about it... or not... I mean I don't tell everything about my life to anyone... and I just got my friends by accident... I'm quieter than anything... both at school and anywhere... so now... just try to find someone you feel comfortable with... just hang around with them... and don't expect too much from them...





Religion is a good thing to keep faith on... no matter on what I personally believe in... religion helps a little if you're trying to build a new life... it sort of reminds you of the basics of life...





Get hobbies... write a lot... trust me I feel that you have more words than that... to tell the words... write and read a lot... music and art is fun... I enjoy cycling and jogging alone when I just want to be alone... you want to handle your problem by yourself... and I'm sure you can do it... just give some things time to fade...





Make plans everyday... like stuff you look forward to... even when you dread the next day... coax a special feeling in you that can't be extinguished by anything... build stories to tell... make memories... get friends and if you're not that shy... then get friends... listening to others is a good enough start... you'll work it out eventually...





Good Luck...





Cheers!!!!
You won't be able to move on until you can forgive those that have wronged you.


If you do not forgive them, you will resent them, and you can't live successfully in resentment.


In order to forgive other people, you must first forgive yourself for your own actions during those times. Forgive yourself for not standing up when you should have. Forgive yourself for not being mature enough to handle the situation at the time. Forgiving yourself is harder than it sounds, but realize that none of it was your fault.


Forgive yourself, forgive others, and move on.


Try reinventing yourself. Start a new hobby. Go back to school. Find a new group of friends that are like-minded. Do not dwell on the friends you lost. High school doesn't mean anything anymore.
you know what? I had a similar experience, im male and was miserable all my childhood. i haven't had any good old times in my past or amazing memories just boring meaningless things. But until one night while getting stoned i nearly fell asleep, a bright light appeared to me and my heart starting pumping at a fast rate and heavily almost pumped out of my chest, and i cried out to Jesus for help, and from then on hes been my best friend. Now i have a purpose to live and that purpose to live is for Jesus Christ.





Try Jesus.
i try not to read the bible unless i have to or watch religious movies seems computers wish to go past the feeding ground and try to raise it for them selves





really not sure seems vatican is measuring you raising this and you want to measure me or get water or something thats a whole different story AND FRIENDS AND FAMILY





it only requires more giving faith from government and religion athiests are only puppets never breaking the chains of life
Move away from him. Change your place. This life is test for all of us to recognise and obey the Almighty God. Every moment is a test. Few may be tested by wealth, poverty, health problems, death of the near and dear, loss of property and so many things. U cannot find an individual who is not undergoing this test of this life. Be it George Bush or Bill Gates or a poor man from Ethiopia. This is God鈥檚 plan for all of us. Same time humans are given a Free-Will to act. He/She can go right or wrong. She/He can do good or bad. It is our duty to Find out the right way of living using our intelligence. Otherwise no use.
I don't particularly like Mariah Carey but one of her songs encourages me now when I am at one of the lowest points in my life.








Lyrics - Through the rain





And if you keep falling down


Don't you dare give in


You will arise safe and sound


So keep pressing on





I can make it through the rain


I can stand up once again


On my own and I know


That I'm strong enough to mend


And every time I feel afraid


I hold tighter to my faith


And I live one more day


And I make it through the rain





And when the wind moves


And shadows grow close


Don't be afraid


There's nothing you can't face








And should they tell you


You'll never pull through


Don't hesitate


Stand tall and say





I can make it through the rain.
youve been let down and hurt bu other people, sadly thats something we all experience in our lives


forgiving someone who wont acept they were wrong, who wont apologise and who wont change, onyl continues to hurt you, you then are expected to let them continue, as they are, and you will





this has noting to do with god


this is about humans, about people


god is there when you need him, but he cant change or help you when it coems to someone else abusing your trust and hurting you


this is something you yourself hve to make a decision on





you dont and cant ';fix'; it its other peoples problems, you can only change yourself, and that means not allowing peopel to abuse you as they have been





how i carry on, i know when enough is enough, there is ALWAYS a line, a limit that you shoudlnt allow to be crossed, and when it is, you have to take the action, whether you want to or not,its the only way to keep yourself 'safe' and happy
  • long hair styles
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment