Monday, August 16, 2010

Was it scary the firt time you move out of your parents house?

When it comes to that time in your life, like turning 18 and going to collge, scare you? How are we suppose to deal with all the taxes and bills on our own? I'm about to go through that stage and I'm really nervous about it.Was it scary the firt time you move out of your parents house?
The best thing you can do is take one day at a time. Literally. I really mean that. If you start over whelming yourself about what tomorrow or next week or next month is going to bring then you really will freak out.





It is a really exciting time of your life right now. Everything you are feeling is perfectly natural. Talk to your parents, or if you feel you can't, talk to an adult that you feel comfortable with.


There are also support groups at college for 'away-from-home' first timers. Get in contact with them before hand.





Embrace this time of your life, my darling. Have fun.





Best of luckWas it scary the firt time you move out of your parents house?
A bit, when I went to study in a university, but I am home know, I live with my mom , my dad died and my sister lives and works in France, I cannot leave my mom alone and my salary is low , so I can not afford to live away
I was a little nervous, but that was overridden by my desire to get the heck away from my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment