Friday, August 20, 2010

How did you give up your ex?

In my life I am getting to the point that I realize that I have to move on with my life. I can no longer go on things that are in the past. I have to focus on now. So what's your story...how or when did you realize that you had to move on with your life %26amp; not forget your ex but feel at peace with your descion about giving them up. Thanks





*God bless*How did you give up your ex?
We need to pray together, I am going through the same problem only I dont know wether to stay or move on. I tried moving on and it's really hard especially when children are involved both his and mine but not together. I am praying for the answer and the strength to do god's intent. Let me know if you find a way, inthe mean time just pray.How did you give up your ex?
The 2 of us were on different pages of our lives. I explained this to her. I was nice I told her I loved her and I did, very much! I knew however that it would not be good for ether of us to stay together. Yeah I admit it I cried a little, I cared about her. I knew however that it was the best for both of us and over a little time she did to, now we are friends.
i had a baby with a guy and for two years after i spent all my energy trying to make it work... it took me a while to realize that some things just won't and if they hadn't by then, then there was not point in exhausting my self about it...what made me finally see that we were just not meant to be was when i asked him what he saw for his future and the kind of life that he wanted to live...it was too different from my idea and it wasn't really anything i was willing to negotiate from then on i saw him in a completely differen't light and i began to see a lot of truths about him that i had been denying for 2+ years... i'll never forget him...i can't because he helped make my daughter but i no longer have that desire to MAKE it work...nor do i want to
Well, promise not to tell anyone but I killed my ex. I have a beautiful tree in the back yard that never needs to be fertilized. LOL Just kidding (Or am I?)
i'm still trying to get over him i'm in the bargaining stage its been 3 months
I asked that question a few months ago, too. It's a really difficult thing to do, and with me, I felt like it was impossible. My best advice to you is that if you are still friends with him...stop hanging out with him for awhile. Maybe start seeing some new people. That's what I did. I didn't find someone that I ended up loving as muvh as him, but it showed me that there are plenty of other wonderful people out there and sooner or later you're going to find one just right for you.


I try to have an optimistic view that everything happens for a reason. I think that's another thing that helped me though it.





I hope all goes well for you.


Best of luck :)
I gave up my ex when I realized that I was tired of being hurt, crying at night and making excuses for his behavior. I had to realize that there was someone out there that would cherish me, respect me, love me and treat me how I deserved to be treated. My ex was a very unfaithful man... he didn't deserve me and I deserved better. I must say that I am very much so at peace with my decision... I don't hate him at all... in fact, I wish him the best and that one day he will find someone that he can settle down with and be faithful to. Just because I wasn't the woman for him doesn't mean I don't want him to find happiness with someone else.
i opened the door and pushed her out of the car

No comments:

Post a Comment