Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to move on after being backstabber by your friends?

It's funny how you findout who your true friends are, when you go through a difficult time in your life. I had two best friends we have been together for 4 years doing pretty much everything together. Until this year, when i found out that my mom has brain tumor, and my dad had kidney stones for which he had to have an operation for. But since my mom was going through chemotherapy, and my dad he couldnt work for two weeks. I wanted to help out my family in any way i could. and with all the stress i couldnt handle it. thats when i was hoping that my friends would be the by my side to pick me up, but that not what i got, one of my friends stoped calling me at all and the other one pretended like she cared. so the only person i could rely on was my boyfriend. which helped me through the depression. Things are geting better for me. I havent talked to my friends in a year, and from what i hear they have a pretty good life, but im still angry for what they did. And i know i need to let it goHow to move on after being backstabber by your friends?
Woh! What a dissapoinment! You know you mentioned at the end that you are angry for what they did. I just want to add a something that might be a positive suggestion for you, they are not worth not even your anger, you need to let them go emotionally cause probably they are so absent minded and were not thinking about what you were going through, and that doesn't excuse them. Do it for you, forgive them, but do it cause you dont deserve to hold anger in your heart, its an ugly feeling and you a worth a lot. It is obvious that you would never do what they did to you; that defines who you are and you just cannot be friends with people with lower values. Hope your parents are doing well now! Best wishes!How to move on after being backstabber by your friends?
Move forward. never look back.


If there were good moments with your friens, now they are gone!


There are new ones on their way.
When you experience hard times and illness in the family you find out who your real friends are.


Thankfully your boyfriend was there for you during this difficult time. Friends that stopped seeing you like this are not worth having and not worth thinking about, I know it hurts and it is hard to understand the weakness in others. They let you down when you needed them and I understand your hurt, draw closer to those who did stand with you.
It does hurt so much when people you think are your friends don't come through for you. You feel betrayed and were they ever your friends. I've known adults that have done the same thing and your friends are not nearly as mature. They are probably still your friends if you'll let them be, they just didn't do the right things. But resentment is anger that eats away at us.It stops us from enjoying things .You don't want to become bitter and isolated. We feel that we have been wronged. Perhaps you should talk to your friends and tell them how you felt and that it really hurt. They can't and won't read your mind if that is what you are waiting for. Resentment only hurts you! Talk to them and then make a choice to forgive them. Forgiving will help you more than them. You want to be happy again and have peace in your life. Let go of the resentment.
i think you should confront them...it may not change thier view of the situation, but you'll feel better letting your feelings out. Your boyfriend seems like a keeper-you should be thankful for that. god bless you, and you family.
Forget those losers. You seem to have a wonderful boyfriend. Keep him around as long as you can. You'll meet alot of people in your life, some are true friends some are not.
It may not be that there messed up at all. People of all different ages have a hard time dealing with these kinds of situtations! Some people don't know how to react or even what to say to make the other person feel better, in otherwords they feel helpless. Try to look at in a different way such as the way I am describing if they were a good friend before all this then they probably still are! Good luck with your situtation!

No comments:

Post a Comment