Friday, August 20, 2010

Have you ever got to the point in your life where you are sick and tired of being sick and tired?

I have come to realize that no matter what my exhusband did to me that I need to keep going on in my life. Its been very draining to waist my time hating him. And its not like he does not deserve it. But I deserve to be happy and I did not realize how unhappy I was until I sat down and had a talk with my grandmother. We were mainly talking about me wanting to get a late term abortion. And she told me that there is a reason why I didn't get one already or else I would have done so. She told me God doesn't make mistakes and I should let my baby live and move on with my life and keep my exhusband out of it. To be honest I thought I was and she said to me, no you're not child, you are letting him determine the fate of your child. That man must have had a lot of power over to come in between you and your baby.


I even told her that its his baby too. But she said he does not have to know that, when you divorced him you were through with him and he was through with you. So why can't you let it be done? I hate to admit it but she was right.Have you ever got to the point in your life where you are sick and tired of being sick and tired?
You have a right to live your life %26amp; be happy.





My advise. Sit down by yourself %26amp; figure out, honestly, what it is you want from your life. Then make plans to achieve that, whatever it is.





And once you've made your decisions about your life--don't ever look back. When I was younger I used to 2nd-guess every decision I made. It drove me crazy to the point at which I wouldn't make any decisions at all.





And learn to forgive. Start by forgiving yourself for whatever bad things you've done %26amp; thought in your life. Only then can you begin to forgive others.





Take care.Have you ever got to the point in your life where you are sick and tired of being sick and tired?
Congratulations... on breaking free from a bad relationship, on the new baby, and coming to realize that its time for a change.





It sounds like you are ready to turn the page on a difficult chapter in your life. You're about to start an entire new part of your life. Now is the time to focus on you, and your baby, and take time to realize all of your goals and desires. This is the begining to an exciting new journey! You have a new-found freedom and a baby on the way! Go back to school for something you want to do, or take up a new hobby like dance or painting, spend time with family and friends (they will be an invaluable source of support), and just enjoy this time preparing for the birth of your child! Try to keep stres--free, as this is best for you AND baby. Smile! There are exciting things ahead for you!
Been there for along time now how it is to sleep 4 hours a day because you where so excited about the next day.I have seen people in you shoes ,thats a tough call.Dont let fairy tales get in the way of you life .If you feel you need to go on in life and forget this guy go on .You can stick it to him by making him pay child support but you may have to see his face all your life of and on for child visits.
lol Yeah, at some point you just kinda blow a fuse where not much fazes you anymore. You dissconnect and shut down emotionally. It takes something drastically good to happen like finding a soul-mate or something to bring you back from your slumber of numbness.
Consult a divorce lawyer. He will tell you what a slam dunk winning is with the help of DV industry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wS5xOZ7R鈥?/a>
There is nothing wrong with being sick %26amp; tired of being sick %26amp; tired. It's just goes to show how much a person can and is willing to tolerate. I just believe it's a clear indicator that it's time for a change and now you are ready.





EDIT: Your Granny sounds like a wise woman, listen to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment