Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have you ever felt so confused with your life?

I have grown up in the same area and have never moved and now there are times when I feel as if I have nothing here for me.


I'm going to a community college where now everyones either already at universities or has transfered and moving on with their lives and I just feel so lost.


There so much more with family, friends and my relationships and i'm just so tired of it.


For me, I think I just need to get away.








How do you feel?


Have you ever felt so confused with your life?
I feel the same as you. I am tired of family and i have moved away from friends. I need a break, like a holiday all by myself. Life is confusing, but full of surprises too. I just hope i learn something in college and get a good job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment