Wednesday, August 18, 2010

SURVEY: At what age did you realize you didn't ruin your life?

Basic Survey Question:





1. At what age did you realize that those mistakes you thought ruined your life in actually taught you a valuable lesson that you could not have learned had you not made the mistakes you thought at one time ruined your life?





Consider/Other related questions:





2. Was there a time period you were stuck in that mental frame set of thinking you ruined your life? How long?





3. How did you finally come to realizing life is about learning from mistakes and making choices with what you do from what you have learned to constructively move on?





Thanks for your time!





Best WishesSURVEY: At what age did you realize you didn't ruin your life?
About 5 years old!SURVEY: At what age did you realize you didn't ruin your life?
1. um i'm 16 and i guess i've kinda realized that, but i'm still kind of suicidal so i dunno.


2.Time period thinking i ruined my life, idk, i have been upset about me doing really stupid things, and i've been suicidal, i don't know if exactly thought i ruined me life but i typically always hate life,(not today but that's cause i just went on a date with a guy i like :) )


3.I'm not sure when i realized that, i have realized that though cause i think a lot, too much actually


hope this answers your quetions
that's really a trickily question because we go thru different obstacles in life which cuz us to think we have ruin our lives but i can say is now that im only 20.5 ......i havent seen life that much at all but wat i can say is wen i was 16 i thought those mistakes have ruined my life actually thought me a lesson.


im now going thru a time period at 20 being mentally struck with unplanned decisions


i finally came to realize life is about learning from mistakes when I ask others for their opinion on my mistakes
Around 14. I used to always think I was ruining/had ruined my life, but then one day I read my old diaries from 4th grade, and saw how stupid all of the things I used to worry about were. And I realized that everything I was going through at the time, I would get through, and it would all seem silly a few years down the road.
I've realized the mistakes I have made and regret them nearly every day and right away realized the lessons they have taught. I am lucky to have learned such valuable lessons young.. For a long time though they still ruined me life, and to think deeper into it, maybe it is ';you'; who controls whether to let it ruin your life or not.
19. I'm 17 now.





2. 2006-2011


3. I simply realized that all my problems and imperfections only strengthened me.
I am still ruining my life on a regular basis and I can't recover from mistakes I made in my past. I am 38 and I learned that the only way to fix things would be to go back in time...
1. Sixteen.


2. From 14 until sixteen.


3. This question.





Thanks :]
20.





1. 20.


2.18-20.


3. 22.
Just about 2 weeks ago... I screwed up on grades not severely but not great either but then I got into the college I most wanted to go to, so it's all good :).
1.i did ruin my life


2. yep from about 9 years old till now


3.still havent


( =
50!!!
18.
Not yet
not yet
Once I figure out I haven't ruined it I'll give you a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment