Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have you read ';The Shack'; by William Young? Did it change your life? If so, how?

I've had four failed friendships in less than a year. I really wish I would have read this book or the failed friendships most likely would not have happened. I had placed impossible standards on these people when in reality each friendship is unique. Now that it's too late to get my friends back, all I can do is pray for them and move on with my life. This book taught me a lesson in friendships, but at the same time taught me how to move on. I highly recommend this book.Have you read ';The Shack'; by William Young? Did it change your life? If so, how?
I've read it, and I loved it! I found it to be extremely creative. He uses a good deal of imagery, which I really love.

No comments:

Post a Comment