Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How would you feel if your loved one breaks up with you because she/he has terminal illness?

How would you feel and what will you do if you find out your loved one breaks up with you (or divorces) because s/he has terminal illness (cancer, etc)?





Reason is because that she/he doesn't want to drag you down and wants you to move on with your life with someone healthy, doesn't want to bring you pain once you 're too involved with the illness and all the other self-sacrifice reasons.





How would you feel and will you agree to leave that person after finding out the truth?How would you feel if your loved one breaks up with you because she/he has terminal illness?
I had the chance to leave shortly after a terminal diagnosis of my significant other.





I chose to stay and support him to the end of a thirteen year relationship.





Dealing with the various stages of terminal illness is difficult but, a very unique and satisfying experience. It's hard to explain. I did not ';move on with my life with someone healthy'; . Although as I stated, above, I had the chance to do so.





A very close friend is facing possible life-threatening surgery in the next few days. I AM GOING NOWHERE.





Every individual must weigh all the factors and make the decision that is right for him/her. Respect each other's position in this, please. Decide carefully and responsibly.How would you feel if your loved one breaks up with you because she/he has terminal illness?
Maybe they don't really feel that way, but need to say it because they feel it's the right thing to do.
i wouldnt want her 2 leave me but i would go thrug that pain 2 c her until the end

No comments:

Post a Comment