Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to move on from someone who has to be a part of your life?

My sons father and I have been in a relationship for 6 years and just recently have not been together in 5+ years. We have remained friends sometimes a little more than friends. He has another child by a woman who lives with him. He insists that he doesn't have a girlfriend however, me and the other woman have talked recently online and I asked her if they are together and she said that they are in a relationship. Obviously he is a lying cheater. He lied to both me and her. I already told him that we just need to deal with each other for my son but, I know that he will not stop bothering me. Everytime I leave him alone he always tries to get back into my life when I see him or have to call him for anything for our son. I really do love him, he was my first and only love. But, I just feel like I am too old to put up with the crap anymore. How can I heal my heart and just be able to move on and deal with him for my son without wanting to be mean or angry with him?How to move on from someone who has to be a part of your life?
talk 2 him straight 4ward. or go frm way from him.How to move on from someone who has to be a part of your life?
Start dating someone new. You have a child together, you don't have to romantically involved. For your child's sake, he can't see ';mommy and daddy'; together, and then ';daddy'; off with another woman. It isn't healthy for him. Like I said, start the dating thing. Try and get a steady boyfriend, and don't introduce him to your son, until you know it's somewhat serious. Tell your ex to back off. If he wants to screw other women and than lie to you about it, than let him be with other women. Set the record straight for him.
You desperately need to put this situation in order. Keeping this guy coming around, leaving, etc., is more harmful to your son than cutting ties all together with this guy. You are the one with the absolute power to quit seeing this guy, let him live with his girlfriend, or whoever she is. If he demands to see his child, tell him it will take a Court order. Let him foot the bills for an attorney.
wow that's a simular situation as to what i have. And im the bloke, but i don't cheat and have not just to let you know. I think if he is like me that deep down he loves you still, however unlike me he is trying to have his cake, I think you should just tell him that by him been involved in your life it is stopping you moving on an meeting someone who can make you happy like you deserve to be. tell him that he made his choice with the other girl many moons ago and that he may stick to that as your not interested in haven any relationship with him other than the one that involves your kid, best of luck
  • Will giving my 6 week old
  • business loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment