Friday, August 20, 2010

What is this song? Helloween's I guess?

Before I begin, I should tell you this is a hard question. You may not get an answer from googling because I already tried...





I want to know the title and the singer of this song:





The lyric goes like this:


---------


Do what you want, do what you feel


Soon your time is up my friend


....





Open your eyes and take a look around


Open your eyes move your life


---------


I got this song more than 10 years before. I accidentally recorded it from a radio show and now the song keeps ringing in my head...





I have searched with these pieces, and Google gave me no answer...





here is a youtube link to the sample if you want to listen:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaDVLV1lm5E





At first I guessed it's one of Helloween's because of the similar style but then I thought, how couldn't I get any of their songs on the internet? now I personally call this song ';Open your eyes'; after the common phrase in the lyric.What is this song? Helloween's I guess?
From leoslyrics, a list of all songs with the phrase 'open your eyes'; the next link is a list of all songs with the phrase 'do what you want'. Your full phrase wasn't found, so I used partial.





I found some Helloween lyrics sites though, hope this helps!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment