Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you handle friends coming in and out of your life?

I have moved frequently and find that I loose touch with so many close friends from my past. It seems life gets busy, then it seems awkward to call them out of the blue. Even if I am to write them an email or message on a social networking site, they sometimes do not respond. How do you guys view this in your life? Thanks!How do you handle friends coming in and out of your life?
That does happen as life goes on. I now am older and have friends that I will likely have for life, even if we don't see one another every week or month. Along the way, I've cut off former friends who were just becoming toxic to me--sometimes friendships are meant for a certain period in your life and then they are over.





You've moved a lot so that makes it hard, but keep your mind open. Even having one true friend makes you richer than all the gold in the world.How do you handle friends coming in and out of your life?
Friends come and go. I don't even get in touch with old friends because they have moved on with their life they got married, have a family and working and/or school. It doesn't bother me much because I still have a friend from childhood
People are weird. I have a friend who i have known since 1st grade. I am 29. The guy lives within 10 miles from me...and since he got married, I no longer hear from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment