Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do you think god puts certain people into your life for a reason?

2 years ago i was upset about someone leaving my life. I didn't know if i could go on. I didn't want to think about it. Then someone else came into my life a month later and i was alright. it's funny how i am in the same situatiuon now.Its almost as if this person has done what they were meant to. and its time for us to move on with life. I am sad but somehow i think there is someone waiting to help me again just around the corner. what do you think?Do you think god puts certain people into your life for a reason?
You said 'somehow i think there is someone waiting to help me again just around the corner.' That tells me that you're not looking for a relationship, hon. You just need a friend. God does put people in your life for a reason, but I believe that he doesn't play with your heart. I think you need to see that maybe the mistake was in becoming more than just friends with the people who've left. Relationships involve commitment and an unconditional way of loving where it's not about how much they can give you, but how much you can give them asking for nothing in return. If you're not ready for that, and if what you need more than anything is just someone who will be there to help you, then you just need to surround yourself with some really great friends. God puts people in your life to help out, but you've also got to help yourself. He does send angels but one of them is you. You've got your own set of wings so do your best to use them :) You might just find that your best friend isn't 'just around the corner.' They're already there; maybe right now, you're just not seeing it.Do you think god puts certain people into your life for a reason?
I agree with that whole heartily. God has a reason for ever thing. I believe God has a person picked out for every one, but it is up to you to find that person. I pray everyday about this man I have been talking to from www.singlec.com and he does the same. You should Pray everyday about this.
oh my god. yes i believe in this. i also believe that god makes certain things happen for you to realise and learn from it... i'm sure if u really ask god for sometihng... he'll help... =)
yes i do
I definitely believe in this. Everything has meaning, and once you learn your lesson, it's time to move on.
Most definitely. You should be optimistic. But why do they keep leaving you is a good question to ask.
Yes, I do'nt believe in Coincidence...i always believe everything is planned by GOD and everything happens for a reason
So, you all are leading me to this:


We should never feel angry, at rapists, murderers, drunk drivers, terrorists, wife-beaters and other less-than-desirables, because g0d put them there? With their victims?





We can be sad for the loss. But not hate the bad guy because, hey, that's where he was supposed to be.





What would that do to our Judicial system?





Sorry, I'll ask somewhere else.


Answer: you are an emotional vampire. it happens to take two years?


You draw them in....
Sure,,,, God knows everything better than any other creatures./
if thats true than all god wants to do is see how many girls can lie to me before i snap %26gt;%26lt;
Cool! you realised that he's out there. ANd he is lookign after everone. It was the same for me, i meet a guy and dated him, through that i became Christian. Unfortunatley we didn't last (he cheated) but i stil have God in my life and 6 months after he left i found someone that was much MUCH better than the first guy. God has paths for everyone, he has it all planned. =D just don't lose faith.
Well, you never really know what lies ahead. We'd all like to hope there's someone else coming along, and there usually is. But either way, it's always good to be optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment