Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you know when you are in love with the person you are ';supposed'; to be with for the rest of your Life?

How many times does it take to get it right? Do we give up to easily and move on to quickly? Are we addicted to co-dependency to the point our hearts do not know the difference between love and the co-dependency?How do you know when you are in love with the person you are ';supposed'; to be with for the rest of your Life?
when you start getting a feeling where in you hear his name and butterfly runs in your stomach, when you see him and you just wanna see him, when he talks u just wanna listen to him, when he touches you, u let your body as if it was his, when he smiles it really brings happiness to you, when he is with you, you really forget the world and you two together start creating your own world together.. that's when you say that you are in love with the right person.. :)How do you know when you are in love with the person you are ';supposed'; to be with for the rest of your Life?
You never know you just try.
You just know. When you stop asking questions, it's right.
For me it was asking the questions...not getting the answers that were correct and it did not make any difference. I liked talking to him as much as the physical and we made each others shortcomings better. Besides, when there was a conflict we could work it out.
I think it is just something you know. I cant tell you how you know you just do. After find out every one of his flaws and all the irritating things he does, if you can look at him and honestly say there is no else I would rather be with thats how you know. Your in the middle of a huge fight but you still only want him. Thats how you know. When you've been togather for years and your still overjoyed to him, thats how you know.





Co-dependancy is when ya say '; Ya I like this guy and he does what I want him to but so could that guy or that guy.';
well you just know it..dnt ask stupid quetions
when it happens you know, you want have to ask anymore questions.
For me it wasn't the lightning strike, that oh my god this is him. I thought he was cute but I always went for the guys who took my breath away. If I had gone on looks alone. I would not be married to my soul mate today. So when you meet someone who isn't usually your type, but you like them as a person or even as a friend, don't disqualify them as a potential mate because he's not what you usually go for.

No comments:

Post a Comment