Friday, August 20, 2010

Alan Colmes, how has he changed your life?

Share your stories on how alan colmes changed your life.





Heres mine:


Growing up on the fields of Montana I had a bruteful life. Mother moved away to Las Vegas to pursue a acting career and left me with my alcoholic father and down syndrome sister. I flunked out of grade 9 and never went back. Needless to say my father gave me a bottle of wisky and kicked me out of the house, essentially disowning me. I decided to hitch hike a ride to north dakota and meet up with a aunt. Thats when everything changed....... As I hitched a ride with a trucker and climbed into the passenger seat something profound happened. I heard a voice, a voice like no other.





';who is that?'; I yelled to the trucker.


';well thats Alan Colmes! hes doing his radioshow'; he replied





I started to cry, my life had been so empty until that moment. I could feel the greatness of Colmes and from that day on I have become a man of virtue. I have since reconnected with my mother and we are building a museum dedicated to Colmes in Las Vegas.





Please share your testimonials..Alan Colmes, how has he changed your life?
I haven't had anything near that kind of epiphany.





Will there be a section about Colmes time as Obama's running mate (it won't be for a few years, though)?Alan Colmes, how has he changed your life?
I think you';r still on the whisky.

No comments:

Post a Comment