Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to be hopeful when you feel you are stuck in your life's problems?

if you feel you won't find the job you like and you will go on in the same job you hate, if you hate living with the same people and you can't move for financial reasons, and if you can't find love?





Sometimes it looks so dark that you think that's an eternity!How to be hopeful when you feel you are stuck in your life's problems?
Knowledge is the key to much of my happiness. When I feel I am stuck in a situation, I research or find a book that will educate me in the topics that I am interested in learning. By occupying my thought and filling my spare time with something that makes me feel better, than I remember that I am in control of my future and need to be patient. There are new places to explore. I take a lot of walks to clear my mind, and psychotherapy is always a place that I know I can go to talk out my problems to get a professional opinion on how to change my life. I wish you the best!How to be hopeful when you feel you are stuck in your life's problems?
go to youtube and watch to some Anthony Robbins


maybe he'll bust some of the limitations in your thinking.


he's a brilliant guy when it comes to changing peoples thinking


change your thinking and your actions will change.
slow down and think why you hate the job! Think about why you need to move and recall why you belive you hate living with the same people. If your a leader they will change upon your habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment