Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you move on with your life?=)?

Hi..just turned 20. I had a girlfriend when I was 16-17 and I still love her. I know its been a long time. The story was we broke up for the reason I went to college and she was in High School. (I'm a year older). When she broke up with me when I was 17. I didn't new the reason. We also lost communication.. So the last 2 years of my life was a damn struggle trust me it it...!!! quit school,I worked then went back to school the past year was just great. I thought I was ready to get over her. THEN WE ACCIDENTALLY MET. During our trip to our hometown. We had a few laughs just like old times and even exchanged numbers. She also told me the reason why we had to break up.





I almost got over her....


I LOVE HER BUT I JUST WANT IT TO BE OVER!!!!





I keep on comparing the girls that I meet with her... This is CRAZY=(





This is the real story and no one knows other than me knows this.


So help!!=)How do you move on with your life?=)?
stop comparing and start seeing other girls ... the world is full of nice girls ...you willl meet one soonHow do you move on with your life?=)?
If you keep on comparing your ex to other girls it means you're not over her. I did not made this up. It's true. Go ask her if she still likes you
Think about how you lived before you started to date that person. It's easy to move on to be honest.
  • Will giving my 6 week old
  • business loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment