Friday, August 20, 2010

How long does it take to get over the death of your spouse? It has been almost two years and I am no better.?

Does it ever get any easier to get used to being without your soulmate and the love of your life? How do you ever move on with your life?How long does it take to get over the death of your spouse? It has been almost two years and I am no better.?
Don't rush it, honey. (SOrry for your loss too.) You never can get over him.. why fight it? Is it like making you miserable on a daily basis? That's not good but I don't see anything wrong with daily thinking of him (missing him .. not hurtful like) and that kind of low-key stuff. If they died tragically I'm thinking that's harder to take.. (I know, anything's bad.. you know what I mean tho.) I know with me (not saying this is your) I tend to overglamorize things with time.. I just LUV to be all 'in love' and get overly emotional (morbid even) about this guy.. that guy.. I never had a soulmate (I'd dearly love one.) You are one lucky lady to have had one, I tell U what! Some men I'd kill to be with for one second and others? I wouldn't want to be bored a lifetime w/em. You must have picked just the right guy! I'd glory in that knowledge if I were you (don't feel you 'have to go on without him.') It's not going to be .. he is inside you spiritually, is he not? (sure) You might choose to find another.. if you get lonely for male companionship.. or night.. it's up to you. Don't think you need to get rid of this past love tho, m'dear.. later- (melancholia)How long does it take to get over the death of your spouse? It has been almost two years and I am no better.?
One word, Dianetics.





It WORKS!
Normally it's year for year of marriage from what I have read, but just know he's in a much better place. Sorry about your loss. I will say a prayer for you.
You don't but you will learn to get by. God bless you
Wow. That is truly sad. I have not been through that but I can imaging its not pleasent. But heavenly is right. To mourn is natural but you need to move on. Your spouse has moved on and someday you will reunite. For now you need to make the best of your time here on earth. Your spouse would expect no less. Be good to your family and friends and always do good deeds for others. You will find yourself at peace with yourself and your life will be filled with warmth. God bless you....
celebrate his life, dont mourn the death, he is with god, and you are stuck on earth, he is the lucky one to feel gods love up close.
I cant tell you about a husband but my boyfriend died when I was 14, I still think about him 9 years later(i realize its no comparison) There is no set amount of time that one day you will wake up and forget the man of your life is gone, but take every day one day at a time. Consider therapy or counseling to help heal the emotional wounds. Are you depressed or just longing for him? Search deep down, its hard to lose anyone close to you but especially someone you obviously shared a deep connection with. I personally dont go to church, but have you considered it, Church and prayer may help you fill voids in your life. I'm sorry for your loss and I urge you to consider grief counseling and go thru the steps of losing a love one at your own pace.
Some people take longer than others to heal.


Please dont give up, be strong , he would want you to be. I'm sure.











Deal with the Death of Your Spouse


http://ss.charleston.net/xhow/page.asp?c鈥?/a>
As they say, time heals all wounds. You'll never ';get over'; him, he was an indelible part of your life. It can become easier to deal with, but it will take the passage of time and some effort on your part. There is no time limits on feelings. Look for a support group or grief counselor. They can be helpful in showing you ways to cope, as well as talking to people in the same situation as you. Hook up with your doctor or clergy to find some. No one expects you to deal with this alone, and you don't have to. Good luck.
I'm sorry I haven't been through that but you will be in my prayers.
When someone you love dies there are no rules about how long grieving takes. It takes as long as you need. Something that might help is grief counseling. There are people there who are going through the same things you are. It'll help you to start taking baby-steps. But the fact is you will never get over his death, you just learn to live with it and before you know it whole days will go by without you hurting.
These things take time, lots of time. But it will get better.


Sorry for your loss.........
It takes as long as it takes.


Sometimes never, sometimes soon.





It's best to remember the good days as only a memory,


because you know your beloved will not want you to be sad.





To move on, start afresh.


You can't grab onto something else unless you let go first.


Learn to empty it, learn to think about your own life.





It's really all up to you.
hmm i think u loved him too much

No comments:

Post a Comment