Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I move on with my life?

What is the best way to move on with your life? I fell in love and the person doesn't love me back. This person led me on and all this other junk. We were really good friends but it just turned out bad. Anyway, how can I move on with my life? I'm totally miserable. I met this guy about 3 or 4 months ago and he likes me but everytime I would be with him, I would think about the one I love. It's so hard...How do I move on with my life?
You didn't say how old you are.





I know it's hard. Just stay busy........it will take time. Realize that for some reason it wasn't meant to be.





They go on with their lives so you should also. Easier said than done.How do I move on with my life?
Easiest way? Time.





Do the new guy a favor and not date him until you're over the old guy.
Yea the best thing you can do is make sure that the new guy know's this... It's hard epescially if you straight up, hardcore, love someone. Change some habits that make you think of him, usually that helps but it doesnt solve the problem. Sometimes if you spend a little bit more then usual time with the other guy, you might get some feelings for him that might just replace the old ones.
move on

No comments:

Post a Comment