Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you move on after breaking up with the love of your life?

my girlfriend that broke up with me says we are done forever, and she already has found a new guy friend. i care about her with my life and i dont want it like this. she cuts herself. and she broke up with me because i yelled at her for ditching me and she cut herself. im in love with her and i just cant seem to move onHow do you move on after breaking up with the love of your life?
My gosh you couple of teenage emos! Get over it, if you broke up, she's obviously not the love of your life.How do you move on after breaking up with the love of your life?
This isn't going to be easy for you because moving on with your life can be a challenge because the memories that you've shared and cherished with your girlfriend will always be with you. Also, its going to be difficult to accept the fact that your girlfriend wants nothing to do with you anymore because she has moved on with her life and found someone else. Most importantly, you need to find the courage and the strength within yourself to do the same. Yes, its going to take some time and it won't happen overnight, but take it one day at a time. Hopefully, you can find someone better than her. Continue to stay positive, be strong, and don't lower your standards for anyone.
She isn't the love of your life. You just think she is because that's all you know. Believe me, I went through that after being with a guy for 4 years. I thought my life was over when he broke up with me. I'm not with a really really really great guy and we are getting married next June. I'm happier than I've ever been. You just need to allow yourself to move on. I promise, it'll be okay.
love is a 2 way thing and if she really loved you u 2 would still be together, think of it this way you just did urself a favor and got out of a relationship that wasn't mutual its hard to really like someone and try to understand why they don't feel the same way but u deserve to be loved the same way u love.








as far as cutting herself thats a different dillemma you should tell someone to get her help.
how does she cut herself?


i think you should get her proffesional help...

No comments:

Post a Comment