Monday, August 16, 2010

When You Have Those ';Friends'; Who Make Your Life Hell...?

...Exactly how do you ignore them and move on with your life?





I have recently had a bad situation with an old group of friends who have turned out to be completley awful....So much so that I regret every moment I have ever spent with them.





How are you supposed to move on with your life and ignore them - whilst still having to see them every day at school, in classes and such?





I need help with this, as I feel that one day I will not be able to cope with those ';toxic friends'; - as I have heard used around Y!A - and will end up lashing out at them and doing something I will regret.





Help, please?





Shelby xWhen You Have Those ';Friends'; Who Make Your Life Hell...?
I know that this isn't the best answer to give, and the way many would give, but I punched the leader in the face when this happened to me.


They left me alone after that, and so did anyone else that was horrible to me.





But I would tell your year leader first. That's what I did a few times before I could ignore it no longer.When You Have Those ';Friends'; Who Make Your Life Hell...?
try making new friends and soon you'll forget about them

No comments:

Post a Comment