Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you move on after breaking up with the love of your life?

Me and my boyfriend broke up 24 hours ago. I know that I have to move on because there's no gaurantee that we will get back together. I know I have to move on with my life but I don't know how or where to begin.How do you move on after breaking up with the love of your life?
I broke up with the love of my life just over a month ago. I was lucky in that I was into my third week of holiday when we broke up and I had like 13 weeks holiday so I was able to be alone and think and cry and do whatever I wanted for some time. I am now over her and would like to look into meeting new girls. So how do you move on? It's really hard. I went to visit friends and spent time with them. I spent a lot of time alone and thinking, I talked to photos I had of her, I played soccer with my students (I'm a teacher). Do things to keep your mind off of it but I will give you a little trick that helped me and you can try it. I am not saying it will work but it might help but you really have to work at it if you want it to help. I would set aside time when all I did was think about her and our relationship and the pain. I did it at about the same time every day and it helped to free up my mind at the other times. So I did it about for an hour just after lunch.How do you move on after breaking up with the love of your life?
watch a lot of movies with your friends...attend parties or throw parties for your close friends....plan a weekend holiday with friends.... just let your friends know that you are single and ready to mingle...
The way to get over losing the ';love of your life'; is to slowly allow yourself to grieve for the loss. Do not try to rush the process - you'll only end up prolonging it.





Call up your best friend, pop in a sappy movie, make some popcorn, %26amp; have yourself a good talk with your friend %26amp; cry if you need to.





Good luck to you!
just go out and have fun, meet new friends,, trust me ,DO -NOT, hang around the house being sad,when u meet a new guy that u like ull feel 100%,and it will help u take your mind off the past,,iv gone through the same thing and someone new can make u smile again,,,
Getting over someone who had been an important part of your existence isn't easy. It takes time to mend a broken heart...First there's denial (the why's start to cramp into your head) then anger (either at him, yourself, maybe you'd blame even God)...next comes bargaining (ex. trying to win someone back), then depression (tears will be shed...the last ones i suppose) sets in...after that acceptance follows...so no matter how hard everything is...stay tough...grieve, curse, plead (it's normal...just don't go overboard!), then sulk...eventually you'll get over your loss and realize there's a lot more to life than HIM...charge everything to experience...life goes on!!!
relax!!everything well just be fine..Be yourself and engaged yourself to things which you havent done when yuo were both together perhaps you missed it a lot..go out and have fun..but of course dont forget that your mending your heart so be extra careful..
Relax and don't rush things. It's too soon! It takes some time before you can properly move on, without things/memories/whatever holding you back. Take time to grieve, feel angry, get over him.
thats how we all feel so fresh after the blow HIT in...but really stay busy,get your mind of little memories or tell yourself when you are about to make him look like MR. perfect in your head ask yourself WHAT WENT WRONG,some things about him were not right IM sure so have them in clear focus on such occasions.Furthermore see your friends,go out,maybe chitchat with other guys but nothing really serious and basically continue life without him or how you did BEFORE him,see.ALLOW yourself ofcourse time to feel sad,angry,hurt,upset and all that but get these big emotions in perspective...thats what its all about.AFTER the relationship is gone we tend to blow it all up into this ideal bubble....but it didnt burst by accident so I believe you will learn something from this expereince and it will give you strength,wisdom,courage,hope and inside for near future.. and new relationships eventually.Goodluck,we all have been there atleast once so dont worry....you gonna feel good again and better

No comments:

Post a Comment