Monday, August 16, 2010

Are there any hexes that can move people out of your life?

I am about to have my third nervous breakdown right now because of family members(this has landed me to the mental hospital twice) constantly medling into my affairs. I once was in a relationship with this wonderful guy, the sad part was that he actually liked my family but they disliked my boyfriend so much to the point that they started calling and making threats at him which eventually drove us appart. My brother openly stated that he did not like the idea of me dating anyone period and it would not happen while he is around.





Another thing that pisses me off is that they disagree with all of my career choices by saying that they are bad and unbeneficial. My original aspiration was to be a Meteorologist because I have always taken an interest in the weather but they had to come along and say that it wasn't a good choice because it's a job mainly for snobbish white people. My goals, opinions, choice of life etc. have all been looked down on and criticized, and no matter how I try to change everything they are never satisfied.





The last thing is that I am going through some really rough emotional issues right now and my therapist told me that I needed some time alone. But my family disagrees with this because they believe that I shouldn't spend time alone because it is unhealthy. Also, my sister called me a few days ago and told me that she had checked around and found the perfect university(which is not far from her) and that it is better than the one I had considered to attend.





I'm 18 and I don't mind sound and proper guidance, but constantly trying to control EVERY aspect of someone's life doesn't sit well with me and I am sick and tired of it. I'm not one for all this witchery stuff and I generally stay away from it, but I am desperate to get these people to back off of my life and give me some space and independence. I tried to sitting down and talking civil with them about my frustrations but it only made them interfere even more, so it seems like this ridiculous option is the only one I have left.Are there any hexes that can move people out of your life?
Get a job and move out.Are there any hexes that can move people out of your life?
try it i am trying to learn witchcraft because my life hasent been so well to me wither just type in google practise witchcraft and click the first link and have fun :)
Write out a paper with the names of all the troublesome family members, and place it into a bottle or jar filled with salt. That's to neutralize their negativity.





Also you can make a powder or fragrance oil from eucalyptus, marjoram and basil and wear this on yourself as either a body-powder or a perfume (or you can mix a little into your daily body lotion or bodywash) to keep away obnoxious and troublesome people and their influences.





There's also a much stronger mixture called Hot Foot powder that can be used if you really want them GONE, but I'd only use that on family as a last resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment