Monday, August 16, 2010

When you're spouse cheated & doesn't admit it how do you get them to admit it or move on with your life!!!

My wife cheated on me with friends of mine %26amp; she denies ever cheating but one friend saw her leaving out of town with a guy. We have since separated %26amp; are going to get a divorce but part of me just wants her to admit her guilt so I can move on. One guy had cell phone pictures of her in very comprimising positions %26amp; she denies that also %26amp; of course I can't get ahold of those. I have a new wonderfull girlfriend but part of me just wants to know the truth %26amp; close that chapter so I can move on with my new wonderfull woman. Who is everything my wife wasn't, supportive, caring, honest %26amp; faithful.When you're spouse cheated %26amp; doesn't admit it how do you get them to admit it or move on with your life!!!
i understand completely how you feel. you need closure. you have all the evidence (sort of it's all hearsay) but you have a tiny bit of doubt. it is perfectly normal. either you can let time take care of it, or you can talk to a therapist about it. personally, for my closure i read self help books. ';he's just not that into you';. oddly enough, it worked. why on earth do i need someone to explain to me why they don't love me? is it really necessary? i adore that book. turns out when this revelation hit me, i was able to open my eyes to my best male friend and realize i was in love with him. We are now married with a 5 month old baby boy. once you reach the path you need to walk down on, you can let go. you may want her to put all the pieces together for you to complete your closure, but why give someone who doesn't even like you enough to tell you the truth that much power over the rest of your life?When you're spouse cheated %26amp; doesn't admit it how do you get them to admit it or move on with your life!!!
I can't figure out what you want from this woman. You have decided to move on so I don't see why you are asking.
Let it go - she's not worth thinking about.
She is in denial and hasn't come to terms with it yet herself so you will not hear what you want to hear right now. The best thing to do is let things go and move on. She has broken the trust bond and who knows how long she's been doing this. Besides, she won't tell you anyway.
If she doesn't admit it even though you have evidence she probably never will. My X was in a video that I happened to run across....he STILL denies it. It has been 10 years after the divorce %26amp; he still says he did nothing. So with that just try to put it behind you..remember, she was at fault not you, move on. I did.
jerry jerry jerry!
I empathize with you. I have gone through the same. He refused to admit cheating on me even-though I had several tangible proof. I needed to hear it from him, I thought if I hear it from him I would stop loving him and he would of at least granted me this last respect. I never got my wish. I had to move on without this closure. You may have to do the same. Best of luck.....I also see my ex every day, we run a company together. If I was able to stop my quest for the truth ...so can you.
just drop it and move on with your life. You know that she cheated, she is the one who has to live with it.
the maury show
You know you have patholigical lyers everywhere, it's a good thing you got out of that relationship. But the key is to just move on if she hasn't admitted it yet what makes you think that she ever will. I suggest you continue on with your life. Good Luck!!!!
maybe its just closure for you, but if you have moved on, and have this new wonderful woman, why take the chance of scarring this up with old baggage. Let the man that cheated with your wife have her....i've heard that is the best satisfaction to you..... cause you know he's gonna get hurt worse than you have.... Wipe your slate clean and go on.
Good relationships are built on trust. She broke your trust and you know it, if she doesn't admit it, it just shows you what kind of a person she is and you are better off without her. Move on and forget about your slut-ex-wife. Don't let the past interfear with you new, wonderful relationship! Good luck.
Maybe on her death bed or yours she might admit it. She knows that she is wrong but in her sick head, it is like a block and she will not speak it or anything else.


I imagine, before it is over, you will find that she has done many more things that you will not know about until after the fact.


Like having sex with 3 men at once for example...you will never know!





But you will have to think about this new beginning, is your EX really worth screwing up your new found happiness?


Let it go my friend, enjoy the love that you have found.


Good luck, and blessings to you
  • interest only loan
  • myspace cursors
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment