Monday, August 16, 2010

I don't know what to title this I JUST NEED HELP how do you forgive someone and move on with your life?

Ok diz is gonna kinda start off weird cuz its kinda my new years resoloution(s) ?? but if you keep readin youll see deres some ISSUES i really need help on... Please help GUYS iM OPEN TO ALL ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!





1. I want to have a better relationship with God !!!





2. I have lots of dreams I want to achieve in this life dat im liven so i want to be able to believe in myself and my abilities ....and i want to commit myself to my school work so that i can achieve ALL MY DREAMS !!!!!





3. I want to be closer to all my family especially my sisters ALL of Them





4. I want to be able to depend on God to help me and be everything that i ever need instead of the people in the world who might not be on the same page as me( if im askin dem fer help)





5. I want to be able to forget what people say about me and not let it affect me at ALL !!!





6. I want to be able to accept myself for who i am and not look and the mirror or think about myself and find somthing I REALLY REALLY REALLY DISLIKE ( LIKE DA WAY I WALK!!!!!!!) and at the end of the day i want to know and feel that i am worth it and good enough.





7. i want to be able to aplogize when i know i've done wrong....and to all the people i've wrond im sorry and i hope you dont think im heartless because i didnt aplogize trust i know when i do wrong











8. I want to let someone in completly and let them know erverything about me with out caring wat they might think





9. iwant to be able to ask for help instead of expecting people to know that i need and want there help and i know longer want to keep my emotions locked up inside even though sometimes there written on my face or in my actions





10.i want 2b abLe 2forgive everyone that i think ever wronged me....i want to let it go completly so i never think of it again ...i Want to let all the anger,sadness tears ,frustration,%26amp;confusion out and never let it build up and occupy my life EVER again !!! I want to be able to allow myself to cry and feel the pain and not just numb it by telling myself to suck it and that its not worth the tears or by just pushing it down deeper inside myself I WANT TO BE FREE AND HAPPY BY LETING ALL THIS GO FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I don't know what to title this I JUST NEED HELP how do you forgive someone and move on with your life?
God Bless You. Your letter is the very words from your soul.


Let me first start off by saying That Christ Jesus loves you very much, He knows your sorrow, your hurts, and your pain.


He is right beside you and He cares for you more deeply than any one on this earth does. His love and compassion surpass any human emotions.


I feel in my heart, that forgiveness is where you need to start.


We cannot truly forgive others, if we don't first forgive ourselves.


You are holding onto so much pain and shame and guilt, that really arent yours to hold on to. It seems very overwhelming to you right now, so much to let go, where to start, what to do first,


can I even do this? Let me give you a starting point, lets start with you. You are a very lovely person, made in the image of God.


You are worth more than all the wealth and riches this world has to offer. You are unique and there is no one like you anywhere else in this universe. Stand in front of a mirror and repeat this to yourself everyday. First thing when you awaken, during the day, anytime you are in front of a mirror, get in the habit of telling yourself that Jesus loves you and you are His prized posession.


Once you begin to understand your self worth, start working on forgiving yourself and accepting any or all shortcomings you may believe you have. Tell God that you no longer accept this about yourself and tell Him to take it from you and bury it into the deepest depths of the sea. I feel in my heart that you need to first forgive yourself, learn to like yourself, finally learn to love yourself.


My heart goes out to you, I feel there are many deeper issues, however I feel that you need to start with yourself first. This is first and foremost. There is only one of you in this world.


You are a unique treasure and you are loved very much.


God Bless You. I will pray for you.


If you ever just want to chat about anything, feel free to hit me up.


I am a good listener. Bye. PeaceI don't know what to title this I JUST NEED HELP how do you forgive someone and move on with your life?
';I want, I want I want';...then JUST DO IT! Nobody ca help you but YOU. Now, get out there and prove it to yourself.
All these things take time. Keep working on your relationship with God. Put Him first. A lot people probably can relate to things on your list. The best advice I can give you is to put Him first.
Sorry, I don't have time to read your whole list here, but I can tell you that in order to truly forgive and move on with your life takes prayer and time, don't be deceived, forgiving can be hard sometimes.
No one can tell you how to forgive, you have to learn that for yourself. Its an emotion and emotions can't always be controlled.
Methinks you've answered your own question...
here here sister


i wish you all the luck


and said a quick little prayer for you too





peace out


check out this poem














Decide to forgive


For resentment is negative


Resentment is poisonous


Resentment diminishes





and devours the self.


Be the first to forgive


To smile and take the first step


And you will see happiness bloom


On the face of your human





brother or sister


Be always the first


Do not wait for others to forgive





For by forgiving


You become the master of fate


The fashioner of life


A doer of miracles





To forgive is the highest





most beautiful form of love


In return you will recieve





untold peace and happiness








it is by robert muller
Whether you realize it or not, just by what you have written in that list of ';goals'; you are about 80% closer to macheiving all that you seek. Get yourself in a good bible based church. One that has other people that have what you want there you will find the mentoring you need to hedge you along. I'm serious. Do you have any idea how many people are out there walking around without a list of goals. Girl you are going to become the apple of God's eye. Don't let life get you down. Remember: Pray, aim high, stay focused. God bless you
You appear to be too egotistical (self involved)





You must learn to like yourself first. Get counseling on how to ignore those who disrespect you. Try to get involved in good deeds.


ex: church, hospital, helping the less fortunate





Some things are unforgivable and all you can do is isolate yourself from those who have hurt you.





Some things are done by people who are truly sorry for their actions. If possible you can forgive them but you will never forget.





Some things are unintentional and should be both forgiven and forgotten.





In most cases the action of others that hurt us should be brought to their attention and then the appropriate action should be taken.





You need to talk your problems out with a counselor or member of the clergy.
woooow u re already a step ahead by realising all these


weaknesses inside u and u are willing to act upon them seriously!!





well i guess the ay to totally forgive someone is by understanding the other person's point of view and by sitting down and come up with a compromise if that is however possible.





forgiveness takes time but u seem to have the desire and the will to do it.


f


orgiving someone meens u are able to talk to theat personas if nothing has ever went wrong between u two and if he asks for a favour u d be more than pleased to go out of ur way and help him





goood luck xxx
Remember that people will always hate you and be jealous that you have a good relationship with God... it's just life
Just remember that ';there'; is no better than ';here';- and that there are no mistakes-only lessons.


Lessons will be repeated until learned---


You are here to grow mentally and Spiritually-whichever road works best for you-as long as it is a safe road for you and others(ie belief system,church etc)


Seeing what you want to do is that first step. Now, practice what you are preaching. Sometimes the giving in to a situation or a person feels like you're losing but that's not necessarily so- you must always be bigger than your problems.


Past things and people will continue to hurt you as long as you relive or turn over the past. You would not be the person that you are without those experiences-take what you have learned (good %26amp; bad) and throw the rest out.


Day by day sounds trite but its true. Make a journal and spell out 6 month,1 year and 5 year goals--they may not turn out exactly but you will be acting on your dreams- take it from a dreamer who had to start over again with 10,000.00 in debt and a baby-Im married to my best friend- have 2 wonderful kids and am a proffessional artist with 3 college degrees---day by day.... ;0)
That is quite the list...
Do unto others as you would have them to do unto you.
Try and focus on doing good things or things that God would want you to do rather than what you want to do. Make every step into step toward kindness, even when things are bad. I believe that after awhile the good will start coming back to you and then before you know it all these questions will be answered. But it will only start by you doing good to others and to yourself.
1) if u want to improve ur relation with god , then love all people and forgive them and work accurate and be nice





2)if u want to achieve ur dreams to u have to work for it dont wait till ur dreams come to u and be achieved , u who should go for it , but studing well in ur school and improve urself and important thing is to trust urself





3)then make her trust u by easy way , try to love her and treat her good and be a kind sister


she will love u and trust u then


be close to ur family share with them opinions





4) then ask god for that





5)lol easy way tell urself that what people say about u is just words no more or less and it will never affect u , and they all are jealous from u that is why they say that





6)lol just trust urself and dont care what people say about u and put in ur mind that u r a beautiful girl because there is no perfect person i am sure there is something beautiful u have so concentrate on it





7)then get the courage and apologize when u feel u made mistake





8)well its also easy put in ur mind that u r the best first


then after that tell urself


'; people should love me as i am , if any one doesnt like me so me also doesnt like him ';





9)why u feel shy from that





10)tell urself that god forgeve all arent u going to forgive people
In Christ you are free. You are under no condemnation. God loves you the way you are, after all, He made you that way for a purpose. Find His purpose for your life and all these things will be added unto you.
Study your Bible, pray and get involved with your church. The best way to build a better relationship with God is to do these things. Surround yourself with people that have similar beliefs. Forgiving is easy it's forgetting that's hard. But as you grow closer to God through prayer and studying His word, all of these other things will fall into place. Not over night but they will. As your relationship with Christ grows don't come off as holier than though but don't be afraid to share your beliefs with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment